Episode 27: Envisaging the Causes (September 16, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 6 - Episode 27: Envisaging the Causes (September 16, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

Date: August 24, 2021

"Good evening." everyone greeted.

"Good evening. Let's enter. There are many insects here outside." Elaine just lead them to the entrance.

"Sis, should I let Ellie come here? Because, she also deser-." Hana then stopped talking when she saw Elaine's eyebrows.

"Just call her after the dinner or anything. Don't let her come here because I can't take it when I'm seeing that incestuous woman." Elaine told her before they all finally came inside.

"Have a seat everyone while we're waiting for Earl." Stacy announced as the people are choosing their seats.

"Hana, how about Ellie? Is she and her mother coming?" she also asked while the others are still settling down on their seats.

"They aren't coming so Hana will just update them about the results. And I will call Earl now so that we finish this once and for all." Elaine then left and went to Earl's office.

"Earlie?" she knocked and came in.

"They're already there. Should I cancel it?" she continued while approaching him.

"No, I just don't know how to tell them all the bad news that all of them aren't dad's daughters." Earl then shared his worries to her.

"Just tell them the truth, Earl. They deserve it. I'll just be by your side. Always." the two then hugged before going back to eat.

"Everyone, consider this as our last dinner before we part ways and never see one another here in this house." Earl started after they finished eating. Everyone then just stared at him.

"What do you exactly mean by that, Earl?" Stacy asked him.

"The DNA results went out earlier and it turned out to be no one is actually my sister and a daughter of my father, Ericson Gray. I'm sorry that no one of you will receive inheritance and for the ones that still live here, you must leave immediately." Earl then announced before showing them the files.

"This can't be! My mother won't lie about having a relationship, let alone having a child with him!" one of the women shouted after Earl.

"Ate, stop it. It's embarrassing." Exy whispered to her sister.

"Hindi ako titigil, Exy!" Edna told her sister that just shut her mouth up.

"And I won't stop shouting here if you don't tell them the true results of my test! I even showed you his picture, right?" she continued before raking out her phone to find the said photo.

"Yes, I saw it, Edna but that doesn't prove anything. Your mother could be already pregnant with you when she met my father. You could just ask her." Earl suggested to her.

"And how will I even do that? She's already down the graves for goddamn sake!" she reasoned out.

"The results don't lie, Mrs. Lopez. I don't care if all of you are related to one another which is I don't know if you are but nobody in this room is my sister and you must leave this house in a week." Earl stated his last words before walking out.