Episode 32: Estranged Relationship (September 23, 2021)

#Ellipsis

#Elлипсваsisters

Chapter 7 - Episode 32: Estranged Relationship (September 23, 2021)

Warning: This may contain some derogatory and illicit language. Information and personalities in this story aren't as it is on real life and is just for the story. Read at your own risk.

Date: August 27, 2021, at America...

"We're already here. Do you want me to help you carry your bags?" Earl initiated.

"I could use some help. Thank you." the two then started to carry Hana's bags before someone whistled to them.

"I thought that I'll be the last one to be your other woman but here you are, moving in with your fiancee's best friend." a woman approached them.

"Ellie? Please, we're already tired and another please, don't say jokes like that, it's kind of offensive since my boyfriend is his brother and his girlfriend is my best friend." Hana then called her out.

"Right, and we're not like you, Ellie. I don't even give another meaning when Elaine and Denver are together because they're childhood friends and my relationship with Hana is purely professional." Earl seconded.

"Whoa, you two. You don't have to be defensive about it. I'll promise to keep any dirty secret of yours if you'll just give me a job." Ellie then started a deal.

"If you really want a job, go to the company tomorrow and apply like the others." Earl then suggested.

"But why does that Elisa got a high position in just a day of working there? Should I also give you a head? You know, I'm also fluent at French and I think, I'm more fluent than her if that's what she did to you." Ellie then suggested while linking her arms to Earl's.

"Stop it, you crazy freak!" Hana shouted, pushing Ellie to the ground.

"You two! What are you doing with my sweet Ellie?" an old woman approached them.

"If that's your definition of sweet, Mrs. Marksman, I would like to puke every piece of her." Earl just told her before entering Hana's house.

"I'll just prepare the papers for Mr. Ericson Gray's exhumation so that I can pass it tomorrow." Hana told him after he entered.

"I'll just meet you at the firm tomorrow then." Earl replied after placing the bags he is carrying on the couch.

"And one more thing. About Exy, do you think that she can continue her studies?" Hana asked before Earl could even leave.

"It depends. If Elaine consents, then I'll help her continue study law in Harbored, along with Emily and Erika." Earl just told her before waving goodbye.

"You're even giving that sister of Edna a chance? Why not also give me one?" a woman then blocked his way to the entrance of his car.

"I'm actually giving you one, but it's work since you're the breadwinner at your little family unlike Emily, Erika, who has their mothers and Exy, whose living with her sisters." Earl corrected her sentiments.

"And one more thing, there is no college course for being a slut so don't be mad at me for not giving you a sponsorship." he added that made Ellie fume.

"How dare you? Well, at least, a little chance is still a chance." Ellie then finally agreed to him.

"But promise me this that you won't ever try or seduce the person that will interview you tomorrow or else, I'll do my best to block your application everywhere." Earl threatened her before finally entering his own car.