thirty two (32)

*simon's point of view*

three days later

"do you guys really need to eat breakfast together?" sara scolded from across the table.

"yes, sara, we do."

she sighed.

"if i walk in on you i won't be able to look at either of you for the rest of my life."

"then don't come in my room."

wilhelm laughed from the other end of the phone.

mom came and settled into a chair.

wilhelm saw that i looked over to her.

"good morning, linda!" he said brightly.

she chuckled and looked over at my phone.

"hi, wilhelm," she smiled.

a few minutes and some uncomfortable "don't say anything gross my mom is right next to me" conversation later, i heard someone say something on the other end. wilhelm groaned in response.

"fuck my life," he cursed under his breath, forgetting that everyone at the table could hear him.

"wilhelm!" my mom yelled.

"sorry, sorry," he apologized, "this is just the worst meeting i'll be having this entire week."

"why?"

all he had to say was "martin" and i instantly felt bad for him.

"ooh, good luck with that."

he smiled.

"alright, love, i gotta go. i love you," he said.

"love you too," i said through bites of food.

he hung up.

---------------------------

i was running to the front door.

"simon, your prince is here!" i heard from the kitchen.

"i know, mama," i called back.

i could see the headlights that were on out the window. i saw the door open and then wilhelm got out of the car. i ran out the front door and swooped him into a hug so fast he almost lost balance.

"hi, baby," he said when his brain caught up with what was happening.

we walked inside and mom immediately greeted him with a hug again.

after greetings and warnings from both sara and mom, we walked to my room.

15 minutes later i was playing a game on my phone with wille in my lap. it was too risky to do anything before dinner. he apparently didn't think so.

he ripped my phone out of my hand. i was just about to win and he knew it.

"fuck you."

he looked up at me and his face looked hopeful.

"please?"

i almost laughed. then i realized where his head was and moved my legs a little bit. he looked down and back up at me.

"already?"

i looked straight ahead, refusing to make eye contact.

"shut up."

"make me."

he really wanted to test me today. i bopped him in the forehead.

"can you stop thinking with your dick for two seconds so we can get through dinner without any tension?"