thirty three (33)

(a/n) sooo this chapter accidentally ended up being almost 4,000 words. i hope you enjoy :)

*wilhelm's point of view*

two hours later

2 hours had passed and we were getting in the car to go to the palace. but, of course, not without more awkward sex talks with linda! she insisted on having a separate one with each of us. i listened in as she talked with simon.

"i am very disappointed in you," she told him.

he sighed.

"i know."

"but i'm not gonna punish you for it."

his voice was much lighter now.

"what?"

"it's not completely your fault. it was disrespectful, and rude, and infuriating that i have to tell you all of this again, but i guess that's just a natural response for a teenager who misses his boyfriend."

"really?"

"yes," she started, "but, it will now be very enforced that whenever he is over, the door will stay wide open, do you understand me?"

"yes, i'm sorry."

"it's okay. just please be safe every time like i said and-"

"alright! i get it! can we just move on to the uncomfortable staring every time you see me for a year part of this now?"

she laughed.

when they came out i pulled my phone out and pretended not to be listening the whole time.

"your turn," she said, pointing at me.

i slowly started walking into the room.

"now!"

i picked up the pace.

as soon as she closed the door she started ranting.

"you come in to my house and i feed you, and then you pull this? that is ridiculous, and disrespectful, and gross, and now it will be very hard for me to hug you ever again."

"i'm sorry!"

"it didn't occur to you that i might still be awake?"

"it did..."

"rude!"

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! what else do you want me to say?"

she stopped.

"i don't know!"

she looked at me.

"agh!"

i let out a little giggle.

she whipped her head at me.

"this is not funny! never in a million years did i think i would be giving a lecture to the crown prince of sweden because he had sex with my son in my house!"

"well here we are."

"this is stupid. i'm arguing with a sixteen year old."

"i wouldn't call this arguing. you have every right to yell at me."

"would you stop being a smartass?"

"i'm sorry, i don't know what else to say."

"say nothing! stop talking!"

i listened and just stood there.

she calmed down a little bit and moved closer to me.

"i'll have you know that if you ever do anything to hurt him- ever- i will murder you. i don't care if you'll be the king."