Ex in the Wedding

Third-person POV:

The day of the wedding had arrived which Rosalia never wanted but Kevin could not wait to get over with.

The wedding was arranged in one of the luxury hotels owned by Kevin. The venue was heavily guarded. Any kind of media coverage even taking pictures by the guests were prohibited. Kevin's men made sure of that.

Rosalia was sitting in the bridal suite where the makeup artists and stylists sent by Kevin were busy preparing her for the big day.
She was already dressed in the backless wedding gown.

The make-up artist gave a teasing smile to Rosalia while covering the hickey on her neck which Kevin gave her last night. She felt embarrassed.

Even though Rosalia never expected her wedding to be this extravagant, she was not happy at all. She would have been the happiest bride if she could marry someone she loved.

She always had this fantasy to marry out of love which was crashing down with each passing minute.

She was feeling extremely worried for Kristen. She just wanted to meet her at that time and apologize for whatever happened to her.

Kate came in all prepared in a beautiful wine coloured floor-length gown. She smiled alluringly looking at Rosalia.
"You are looking stunning Rose. Kevin will not be able to look away"

"I don't want this Kate, I'm feeling suffocated in all these" She was almost sobbing.

Kate dragged Rosalia to the corner of that room where the other people will not be able to hear them.

" Why are you making this difficult for you Rose. Don't you know the consequences if Kevin comes to know what you are saying in front of the outsiders?
There's nothing you can do now
So it's better if you comply willingly."

Rosalia did not know what to say at this point. She wanted Kate to at least understand her. But she understood by that time that Kate can not do anything against her brother in this matter even if she wants. Surely, No one can.

"Look Rose I didn't want to be harsh with you am just telling the truth for your own good" kate held Rosalia's hands and tried to console her.

"It's ok I understand," Rosalia said softly.

"Get ready soon and come down to the ceremony place. I'll be outside. Also, I want you to meet someone after the ceremony" kate said.
Rosalia noticed kate blushing lightly. With that kate left her for finishing the final touches.

Rosalia was completely ready with the vail attached to her bun.
She stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was definitely looking very pretty but only she knew how broken from inside she was.

 She was definitely looking very pretty but only she knew how broken from inside she was

She heard about 150 people were invited from Kevin's side. Emilia, Matt and Kristen were the only people to attend from her side. She also wanted to invite Jacob but Kevin didn't let her.