l'amour à Paris

: ROSALIA's POV :

I don't know the difference between my place and Paris cause I never stepped out of the villa!

It's been three days since we are here in Paris and we are staying in a luxury villa owned by Kevin.

Kevin had fucked me almost every hour of the day. He had fucked me in each and every corner of the villa. I should have understood what kind of fun he was talking about and he is indeed having a lot of it. It is terrible and shameful that I am only eating, sleeping and having sex for the past three days. What is the meaning of coming here if all we do is sex! It is a torture rather than a trip. Never in my life, I thought I would want to go back to that cage-like mansion but I want it now.

I was peeking out of the window early in the morning when he pulled me in for a deep smooch. He parted out after I tapped his bare chest indicating that I was out of breath.

"Please I want to go sightseeing. I want to explore the city please, please." I requested after catching my breath.

"But baby what is the point of sightseeing when the most erotic sight is right in front of me and I am exploring every inch of it," He said looking at my puffed lips. Insatiable beast!

After pleading and begging for an hour, Kevin made a phone call ordering about the arrangements for our trip.

The whole day passed by visiting a lot of places. We visited the Louvre Museum first and then the other monuments, cathedrals and museums. I was out of words by the breathtaking beauty of the artwork and sculptures. A touch of its rich culture could be found in every corner of the city. I wanted to stroll through the beautiful streets of Paris but Kevin did not let me. At night the whole city was swarming with elegant lights. It was scenic and astonishing. It is undoubtedly a city of love and light.

Our journey ended at the Eiffel Tower which was dazzling with gorgeous lights serving up an unbeatable view.
Kevin made a reservation for our dinner on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.

Soon we seated ourselves at our reserved table and Kevin ordered the foods and drinks for us as I was too busy enjoying the mesmerizing view from there

"Did you enjoy the sights today, babe?" Kevin asked.

"I did. Did you?" I asked. He was not appearing much interested in any place though.

"Ya I did mine too," He answered smiling a little.

Shortly the waiters served us the dishes and not being able to control my hungry self I dug in.