Kiss Me

❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 ❞

                                ⚘

                   : ROSALIA's POV :

Things have been a lot different lately.

That night Kevin took me again and again until I lost consciousness and he kept repeating to me the lines that how he can find me from anywhere in the world even if I manage to escape and why I should not even think of such a foolish act for my own good.

And after that night Kevin is behaving quite strange. When he works in his home office, he would make me sit inside the office all the time. I find it extremely boring but like always that does not count. Someday he would come home earlier and have dinner with me. And someday he would just drag me to the dining table awfully early in the morning just to have breakfast with me. Among these, the most confusing is that he would bring me gifts and red roses sometimes at night. I fear the purpose behind his unlike nature.

What if he is done with me and planning to murder me real soon and that's why treating me nicely to diminish his sins!

Lucky for me today is not one of those days. So here I was sitting opposite Eric the great at the dining table while the maids were serving us breakfast.

"Who made this rubbish! Where is Martha? She is supposed to make breakfast for me" Eric yelled at the maid who was serving him breakfast.

" So...sorry master. I'll make it again if you do not like but Martha is on leave " the young maid hurriedly proceeded to take the dishes.

"I don't have the whole day for your bullshit. Who allowed her to take leave before making my breakfast?" He yelled louder than before which made the girl jump in fear.

"I did. She was sick. There are plenty of other chefs in the mansion who can make your breakfast " I said which caused Eric to look at me offendedly.

"And who are you to do that?" He mocked in a sarcastic tone.

I have no idea what to answer.

Suddenly, I sensed a familiar strong grip on my shoulder. Looking up I was about to mouth a sorry when Kevin said the most unexpected thing in his deep voice.

"She is the lady of the house and she is not answerable to anyone for the decisions she makes. I hope everyone can respect that." Kevin's statement made both Eric and me gasp in shock.

"It's absolutely no issue, Mr Knight. I was just asking" the immediate softness in Eric's voice made me gasp in shock again.

Kevin walked out after giving Eric a curt nod followed by a slight smile.

Until then I was confused but now I am convinced that something is definitely wrong!

It was almost evening when I stepped inside the kitchen to have something sweet and got encircled by some maids including Maria.

"What's wrong!" I asked at their odd treatment.

"Madam, we all knew you would surely come here to bake a cake for master Kevin!" One of them said excitedly.

"His mother used to do the same for him every year on his birthday" another one informed.

I was stupefied not knowing how to respond.

Funnily, I did not even know that It was Kevin's birthday tomorrow. My insides churned in utter disgust realising that I know nothing about the man I sleep with every night. What a weird relationship it is!