~Chapter 51~

Your POV:
We were all in the common room celebrating but then Seamus said for Harry to open the egg. Harry was on Fred and George's shoulders,
"Should I open it!" Harry yelled getting the crowd excited and say yes. Harry opened it but a loud scream came from it, we all covered our ears until Harry shut the egg.

After this we found out Dobby and Winky worked at Hogwarts now so we decided to pay them a visit. Let's just say the visit had lots of tears and laughters.

It was Thursday morning and we were all in the Great Hall eating breakfast. Nigel then walked to Ron and said
"Parcel for you Mr Weasley,"
"Ahh thank you Nigel,"
Nigel then stood there staring at Harry. Ron then whispered to Nigel about something that made him go away.
"You want to explain, why he is calling you Mr Weasley," I asked

"I told him I would get Harry's autograph,"Ron said "look mum sent me something,"
Ron then stood up and pulled out a dress robe. It was brown and it had orange ruffles.
"Mum sent me a dress,"
"It does match your eyes, is there a bonnet?" Harry said
"Ah ha," Harry then said pulling out the bonnet and putting it on Ron's chest.
"Put that down Harry," Ron said then walked over to Ginny saying

"Ginny's these are for you,"
"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly!" Ginny said
After Ginny said that I couldn't hold in my laugh, Hermione also giggled next to me. Ron walked to us saying
"Why are you two laughing, what's so funny?"
"Mione - you - say - it," I said in between laughs
"There not for Ginny, there for you," Hermione said which made everyone on Gryffindor table burst out laughing.

I started laughing even more and fell on Angelina's shoulder.
"They're dress robes," I said after I collected myself.
"Dress robes, for what?" Ron asked
"I don't know but I will enjoy seeing you in that,"
I took out my camera that I carry around and said
"Say cheese Ron,"
Ron looked at me he then picked up a bread roll and threw it me.

I laughed and looked at the picture.
"Stop teasing him (Y/n/n),"
"But Angi it's fun," I said pouting
"And you find it funny as well," I said smiling.
We all then in Transfiguration.
"Potter, Weasley, Black!" I heard Minnie's voice call us which made us stop playing sword fight with the fake wands that George and Fred made.
"Now that you three are acting like your age," she said with a smile trying not to laugh. She started to address the class saying
"You all have to be at the meeting which will be held in the Great Hall, most Gryffindor's will be there,"

Class dismissed and it now time to go to the Great Hall for the meeting that Minnie was talking about. Once we walked in we saw that everyone was there already but the boys were on one side and the girls on the other side of the room seated.

Once everyone was here Minnie started speaking
"The Yule Ball is approaching— a traditional part part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to get to know our foreign guests. Now, only fourth years and above can attend although you may invite a younger year if you like."
Lavender Brown started giggled at this I got bored and messed about with my wand.

"Miss Black!"
I then looked up from my wand and saw Minnie looking at me unimpressed,
"Instead of playing with your wand why don't you try and pay attention, stand up and come stand with me since I know you won't focus,"
I slowly stood up and walked to Minnie, she stuck her hand out indicating to put my wand in her hand.

I did that and stood beside as she talked. I looked over to Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean, George and Fred, I saw them all laughing so I stuck my tongue at them. I looked over to Hermione and Angelina saw then shaking their heads looking at me but I smiled at them.
"Dress robes will be worn and the ball will start at eight o'clock on Christmas Day, finishing at midnight in the Great Hall."
"The Yule Ball is a— time to let your hair down, the house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the Wizard world for nearly 10 centuries I will not let you tarnish that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons." Minnie said

I saw from the corner of my eye that Fred and George were messing around.
"Let your body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan is slumbers longing to burst off and take flight, inside a boy a lordly lion is ready to prance. Mr Weasley," Minnie said walking to Ron and making him come to the middle of the room with her.
"Now place your right hand on my waist,"
"Where?" Ron said
"On my waist," Minnie repeated and Ron put his hand on her waist while he put his other one in her other hand which was in the air.

Me and Fred whistled at this which made Ron glare at him and me.
"Mr Filch if you please?"
The music started playing and now Minnie and Ron were dancing. I took out my camera and took a shot of this.
"Everybody come together now."

The girls all stood up immediately while the boys sat down, Neville then stood up and walked over to one of the girls and they danced together. After that more boys went and danced with them, Minnie now let go of Ron and observed everyone while I went over to the benchs and sat down again.

I watched as Hermione and Ron danced, I also took a picture of them and then saw that Harry was dancing with Parvati. I took a picture of that too but then a person blocked my view so I couldn't take anymore pictures. I looked and saw it was George,
"Come dance with me Baby Dragon?"
"I think I am good anyways I think there is someone else who is waiting for you to ask," I said talking about Angelina.

I looked at her and saw that Fred was dancing with a random Gryffindor girl.
"Oh come on Baby Dragon," George said
"God Georgie you really are stubborn," I said
I grabbed George's hand and set my camera down.

I pulled him onto the dance floor where Angelina was and grabbed her away from her partner,
"Sorry but I need her thank you," I said not letting the guy answer.
I then pulled George and Angelina together and they started dancing, I quickly walked to my camera and took a picture.
"(Y/n) you need to dance," Angelina said.
"I'm good I know how to dance,"