Chapter 21: Traumatized

[ Twenty Years Ago ]
Friday, December 24, 1965
10:20p.m.
Norwood's National Laboratory

Third Person's POV
In a white, blank sheeted bed, lay a boy, who was pale and had dark, fluffy hair. He seemed sick, in many ways.

He stared at the woman sitting next to the bed in a chair, who had long, dark hair and hazel eyes. She had a 026 tattoo on the left side of her neck.

"A-Ally, te- tell me a story?" requested the young teenage boy.

The woman sat up straight. "Well... Let's see... There once was a pale man with dark hair, who was very lonely."

The boy's brows furrowed. "...Wh- Why was he lone- lonely?"

"All things must meet this man, so they shunned him."

"Did he... D-Did he ch- chase them all?"

The woman says, "He took an axe and split himself in two right down the middle."

The boy felt comforted. "...So... So he would always have a... a fr- friend?"

The woman nodded her head. "So he would always have a friend."

[ Present ]
Friday, May 24, 1985
1:40p.m.
Cabin, Bluebell Forest

Liam couldn't believe his eyes. Seeing Alexandria was something he longed for, but at this point, he'd become a stranger to her, and he knew this.

Anne had quickly rushed away from the door and back to her friends, who had been staying quiet and not saying anything.

Before anyone could get a chance to talk to Liam, he, in control of Zero's body (while she's stuck inside her own mind and can't take control), approaches Jesper. He backs away quickly, but Liam put Zero's hand on Jesper's arm, and immediately afterward, Zero had teleported, but Jesper was still here.

Alexandria still had no idea what to say, what to do, what to think.

Naomi just blinked in confusion. "What the fuck was that?"

The kids all looked at Alexandria, Joker, and Mizuki, who were still by the opened door.

Jesper just felt overwhelmed. After this, he couldn't not keep it a secret. "All right, yeah, no, Lele has to know about what's been going on."

1:45p.m.
Police Department

Jesper teleported to the side of the building, out of anyone's few. He had his bike with him to make it look like he rode it here. He peddled up to the door and got off of the seat, dropping his bike once he let go of it.

He ran inside, and immediately began looking for LeAnna.

Most of the adults around him grew confused.

      "Hey, kid, where are you going-"

      "Is he lost?"

One of the police officers stepped in front of him, making him stop. "Hey, kiddo. Is something wrong?"

Jesper just shook his head in annoyance. "Can you move? I need to find-"