Kaylah

What am I going to do?
Tray isn't Lucky, he can't protect me like she can! What if they're already on they're way, what if they outside of the apartment.

I couldn't stay still and I was definitely losing my mind. I called Lucky billions of times within one hour and she wouldn't answer. I kept trying as I paced back in forth being watched by Tray.

"You know if you weren't so hard headed, the note said-".

"Fuck that note, I don't give a rats ass about those words Tray, I'm sorry but she had no damn right leaving me here with you!".

"Uh I can-".

" I mean no offense or anything but they're not even after you, they're after me to get to her, I'm more safe with her!".

"Uh Kaylah I think-".

" Don't even give a fuck just up in leave me, up in leave me with nothing at all, defenseless ".

" Well she left you money to last-".

"Who do she think she is!!?".

I tried her phone once as Tray just sat back and shook his head at me. I rolled my eyes not caring about it and just hung up because yet again her phone sent me to voicemail.

" ohhh I had it! Tray vamonos".

"Where we going?".

" To California ".

He jumped in front of me grabbing my arms.

" Oh hell nah Kaylah Lucky wants-".

"Fuck what she wants, would she rather me wait to die!!".

I rushed into the bedroom before he could even answer me and grabbed to duffle bags and filled them with everything I would need for a week than grabbed my two debit cards so I could load them with money than grabbed a stack of hundreds out of the closet in placed it into my purse.

" Tray are you ready?".

He shook his head smiling.

"Man you trynna make Lucky kill me".

" Don't worry about your sister, I'm dealing with her".

"Cool, let's go".

------------------------

The flight was a bore and I was just impatient to be in California already. I was pissed that Lucky hasn't returned any of my calls. Don't call me I'll call you. Fuck that. After awhile of arriving, I headed to a car dealership with Tray on my tail and bought a 2015 Mercedes Benz in black with tented windows. Tray put the bags in the trunk and we headed off to his dads. We arrived at 7pm.

" Man I'm glad we're finally here but I don't miss the traffic at all".

"Right! I need to get out and stretch".

" So are you prepared to be yelled at by my sister?".

"Ohhh she better be prepared for me yelling".

We exited the car in Tray grabbed my things.

" I have a bad feeling about this Kaylah, she wanted you away from them dudes not in the same state they can easily reach you ".

I rolled my eyes at his comment and knocked on the door.

" Tray just let me handle it".

A minute later, Lucky's facial expression was a Kodak moment.