All good

After doing some thinking about me and Kaylah's friend Teanna, I kept laughing to myself. I know I would never cheat on her. Kay was the one who changed me for the better, she was a stranger I never seen coming, a stranger who never seen me coming.
I sat on the sofa watching my girl clean the countertop in the kitchen as she smiled at me, " Whats on your mind this time Lucky?", I smiled standing up "Oh just thinking about how far we've come".  She smiled placing the cleaning products where they belonged in walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck.  "We have came a long long way I know that much". I nodded in agreement.   "Well babe I have to get going, I'll call you when I can".  She smiled and kissed my lips slowly. "okay be safe and you better call me woman!".  She smiled, I winked. 

I arrived at work to greet my beautiful boss. She sashayed her ass right in front of me knowing damn well she shouldn't of been looking that good with her blouse half unbuttoned to where her breast stared at me. 

I smiled and stared at her, " Hello Ms. Broads is there something you need?". She smiled hard and held her folder up to cover her huge boobs, "Oh no Ms.Sanchez but I do need to tell you I got a call from the Wok company and they are impressed with your portfolio", I sat forward a bit more, "Is that so?, I'm glad to hear it, I really didn't want to let us down". She smirked, "Well keep up this kind of work and in 5 months you could be looking at a raise!". I smiled inside knowing one I didn't really work for the money seeing as I had a lot of money to even know what to do with. She studied my face for a response . I cleared my throat coming out of my thoughts , "Well thank you Candice, again I'm glad to hear that, can't wait!". She smiled in leaned forward to me speaking in a whisper , "I can't either, employee's that good deserve a seat next to me as-well", and with those words she turned on her heels making sure to hike her skirt up a little and walked off.
I shook my head in astonishment seeing my boss trying soo hard to get me. One thing for sure I know is def don't mix business with pleasure.

Heading out after a long day of paperwork and setting up business meetings, I stopped where I should of been a long time ago. Since everything happened soo fast in my life I never really took the time to think on something so huge but something so overdue. I knew in my heart what I wanted and it was time to go forward. I stood there after I parked for about 5 minutes, took out my cell phone and called her.  "Yeah I am here now, yeah I'll ofcourse I'll be waiting for you.. so hurry up girl". I laughed at the phone. 

Okay  Teanna let's see how good of a friend you really are!