The closer will get

I woke up thinking what had happened with Kaylah was all a dream til I realized that I was not in my room. I looked to the side to see Kaylah standing up looking at me, she seemed like she was disturbed. I wiped my face in sighed.

"Well good morning to you to Kaylah".

She still stood there with the same facial expression than folded her arms.

"Uh yeaaa morning".

I sighed heavily, "Uh is something wrong? was I not suppose to be here!? ay I tried to leave remember but you insisted on continuing what I started".

She shook her head, "Its not like that Lucky".

"Than what is it!, because your staring at me like I stole your best friend".

She smiled in shook her head, "Sweetie are you on your period?".

I gave her a confused look, "What kind of question is that?!, just because I am sort of raising my voice at you doesn't mean that I am on my menstrual".

She sighed in pointed down, I followed her finger to see what she meant. Blood was on the sheets.

"Dammit, I was suppose to be off today!", I sat up irritated.

" Its okay we all go through it, even girls who want to dress like dudes go through this", she teased.

I shook my head, "No Kaylah! I am on birth control so mines don't last like it normally should", I kinda yelled at her.

She shrugged, "Why are you on that if your into girls?"

I stared at her evil but she just smiled, "Soo that my periods don't last".

She laughed, "Well just uh go clean yourself up. I'll get you some sweat pants, a shirt, some boy shorts and a pad".

"Thanks".

"Not a problem and let me take care of these sheets".

I shook my head, "I'll buy you new sheets, toss these out".

She laughed, "Funny, my mom would of told me the same thing".

I stared at her as she looked away from me. I stood up in caressed her face. She locked eyes with mine and there again we shared a passionate kiss til she slowly pushed me back.

"Uh babe go clean up than you can get another kiss I don't need you sir dripping down blood".

I rolled my eyes in smirked, grabbed what she gave me in took a shower.

Once I was out drying my hair off Kaylah was nowhere in sight. I finished dressing in headed to her living room. She wasn't there so I turned to see she was in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Aaww you cook?"

"Only for people I like".

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. She looked back as she placed the last bit of batter in the pan.

"While you were showering your phone rang".

I nodded, "Thanks".

I went back the her room looking for my phone than seen I had miss calls from Tray and Dad. I didnt feel like hearing them wondering why I didn't come home so I texted Tray that I'm okay and will see them soon. I headed back to the kitchen and ate with my girl.

****************

Meanwhile with Tray and Mike

****************

"Did Lucky call back!?", my dad yelled out to me from the kitchen.

"No pop, but I left my phone in the room let me go check!".