Looks dont lie

I got home after the interview which seemed to be going how I planned. Of course I got the job. I wasn't worried about that. I smiled walking into the apartment seeing Kaylah crouch down on the couch watching a horror movie. I guess she didn't notice me coming in because she never turned back to look at me, so I decided to have a little fun. I shut the door slowly and crept into the bedroom then I put my bag down, took off my shirt and grabbed my Halloween mask. Placing it on correctly in the mirror, I heard a noise but as I peaked back to the living room she was still there. Weird. I fixed the mask a bit than headed to scare her but the joke was on me. As I jumped out to scare her, a face and a bat jumped at me.

Whack!

"What the hell!!!!"

I began to take the mask off as I rubbed my sore head.

"Oh my god! are you okay?!"

an unfamiliar voice asked me

"Lucky what are you doing?"

Kaylah's voice chimed in

I shook my head staring at kaylah and someone I didn't know.

"Oh my god, Teanna, I'm so sorry, this is my girlfriend I was telling you about... Lucky this is on of my childhood friends, she's visiting for awhile".

" Well I see that and thanks for the nice welcoming Teanna".

She half smiled

"I'm so so sorry. I told her I heard a noise and living in these damn New York apartments you have to be careful".

I nodded, " It's cool, at least I know one of you could handle a burglar just in case I'm not home".

Teanna laughed staring at Kaylah but she was only staring at me

"Why wouldn't you be home?"

I smiled deviously.

"Oh my god babe you got the job!!".

She ran at me and hugged me tight.

"Well I'm sure I did but let's not jinx it okay".

Everyone smiled than they went off to the living room as I went to take a shower.

Usually I slept with just my boxers and a sports bra but seeing as Kaylah had a guest, I had to be night time presentable. I got my pajamas, sat them down on the counter top and turned on the water, it got nice and hot. I closed the door and stripped down out of my clothes and climbed into the shower. Relaxing with my body wash and scrubbing, there was a knock on the door, I sighed

"Uh yeah?".

"Hey, sorry for bothering you but I really need to use the bathroom if that's okay..".

It was Teanna. And seeing as we only had one bathroom, where else was she going.
I shook my head.

"Um yeah, cool, um come in".

I heard the door open and since I was in the middle of washing up, I had soap on my face in my eyes. I blurrily saw her figure threw the glass door of the shower. Not really trying to look at her but apart of me couldn't stop.

She cleared her throat flushing the toilet, I rinsed off and turned off the water.
As I seen her washing her hands, I slightly opened the door and reached out for my towel.

"I can hand you your towel ...I won't bite".

She said laughing. Her laugh was very sexy.

Why do I feel this way! I have a girlfriend

I shook my thoughts.

"Yeah, uh sure thanks".

She had my towel at hand. I smiled and reached for it, wrapping it around me.

"Thanks".

She nodded looking at me without taking her eyes off my face. Then her eyes roamed to my lips. Feeling a little uneasy knowing that Kaylah was right in the living room, I cleared my throat. Teanna smiled and turned to exit but then she turned back to me once more, bit her lip than sashayed right out. And at that moment my heart pounded in a way it only did for Kaylah.

What the hell was that ?

I slowly exited the bathroom. I really dont know why I was starting to feel nervous. I would never cheat on Kaylah at least I don't think I would but the way I was feeling had me unsure. "Lucky!!", Kaylah shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked into the living room to see her and Teanna exchanging popcorn. "What's going on?", "We're about to watch The Black Panther wanna watch". Teanna stared hard at me, Kaylah was paying no attention. I rubbed the back of my neck without even thinking "Uh I'm pretty beat from the interview babe, I think I will pass but thanks for wanting to include me". Kaylah raised an eyebrow, "Yeah of course, well get you some rest". I smiled and Teanna turned her attention back to the tv. Soon as I headed into the room closing the door, it was quickly pushed back open. I turned to see Kaylah standing in front of me.

"Kay wassup?".

"Don't Kay me... whats up with you Luckynzee?, you think I wouldn't of noticed that you lied back there".

I thought to myself outloud, "When did I..?".

"Rubbing your neck is a dead giveaway", she slowly closed the door, "Now your gonna talk or I will not be giving you any pussy for a week!".

I chuckled knowing I could last longer than she could but it was cute of her to even bargain with that. I sighed no longer finding the situation amusing. "Um Kaylah, I think yo girl likes me and I don't really like that feeling that I'm getting". Kaylah stared at me for a long period of time than she laughed, laughed a hysterical laugh, "Oh my god babe, your an attractive person yes, but I doubt Teanna will overstep the boundaries, I'll put her ass out quicker than the garbage cans". I chuckled, "No seriously babe, she keeps staring at me differently and well just I don't want you to think anything if she happens to say something to you". Kaylah nodded still laughing, "Now you and I know you will never cheat on me and nothing will happen Lucky....", she came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, "she's not stupid babe, let her have a lil crush". I stared at her deep in the eyes. I shook my head, "I don't mean to try to ruin any friendship I just want you to know wassup". Kaylah smirked, "I understand baby but dont worry she isnt like that". Suddenly, there was a knock at the door , "Sorry, not trying to interrupt but are we finishing the movie?". Kaylah smiled and pecked my lips, "Yea, i'm coming girl!, and you Lucky need to stop overthinking this, its fine". She walked out of the room in closed the door.

I sighed. She's not the one I'm worried about.