AWAKENING

"Oh I needed this trip!".

"Glad you enjoyed it, so did I ".

"I still wish your sister could have came".

"Man pop forget it, she's not your little girl anymore".

" So...".

"But did you see me though? did you see me dad?!".

"Yeah I saw you son!, I was there".

"That fish was grande, and we had a deal".

"True son, a bets a bet".

I heard my dad and brother talking. I guess the fishing trip was over and soon they should see the....

"What the hell is this!!!?".

Broken glass all over the floor.

"Did we get hit up or something!?".

"Oh no...I bet..its your..dammit...oh....oh...this girl...Luckys ass!...call your sister Tray!! Ahora!".

Suddenly my phone rang playing Trey Songz ft. Justin Bieber. I heard my brother say I can hear her phone pop, I shook my head laughing inside.

"That's because I'm upstairs stupido!".

I yelled out from my room than placed the gun back under the bed in headed down stairs. Once again my dad was furious and Tray stared at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was.

"Luckynzee Sanchez, do you have something to say about all this?".

"Well dad if I did you would if heard it by now".

My dad raised his hand in the air, Tray looked his way terrified by his next move. My father never laid a hand on his kids and I didn't even flinch when he swung but that's because I didnt think he'd hit me either.

" What the fuck pop!?".

"She deserved it".

I sat still on the cold floor for a minute gathering what the hell just happened. I held my face, stinging hard against my palm. I noticed something we as well coming to my lip. Blood. I rose to my feet in charged for my dad.

" You fucking bastard!.

Tray grabbed me by the waist.

"Lucky stop! Lucky!'.

" Let me go!!".

"No sis, stop!"

Tray let me go once I stopped fighting, my dad just stood there with his arms folded.

" I can't believe you hit me!".

"You deserved it".

" Really pop, really!?".

"Your out of hand missy and it was time you gave and shown respect to me and my home".

" Your home?".

Tray was about to speak but he stopped.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, our home, Tray and I".

I looked at Tray confused. I still was holding my face in I let the blood from my nose stay dripping.

" Luckynzee, I cannot do this, worried about you 24/7, your out every day and night, this isn't normal for a female unless she's a hooker".

"Ahh so now I'm a--".

" No, no I didnt say that but we do know who your out with and--".

"Oh pleeease, those aren't my friends and I definitely won't be with James anymore, he's trying to kill me".

"What!?".

My dad in Trays whole face expression changed as they asked in unison.

" You heard me, my "crew" is out to kill me like they killed Isaiah and I am not going to let them hurt anyone else I love".

"Luckynzee when did you--".

" I've known dad, trust me".

Tray nodded to my dad in folded his arms.

"Well I guess your my girl is all grown up".

" Yes she is and she has to fix this".

I ran upstairs and grabbed my gun and the box of bullets, I placed it in my backpack than added extra clips. I grabbed 3 stacks of money in zipped it up tossing it on my shoulder. I got back down to see my dad in tears.

"Dad?....".

" Luckynzee I'm so sorry-".

"Dont. It'll make you look weak".

I half smiled at him in ran for a hug. We broke free in he kissed my forehead.

"I have to go take care of this. Don't wait up".

" Sis I'm coming with you ".

" No Tray I--".

"I'm not asking".

I sighed than smiled.

" I hope you can handle this life because once I am in my mood, there's no stooping me".

Tray smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Don't worry I been waiting or this day".

I smiled handing him a gun in we headed out.

-------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this!!