Episode 01

y/n pov :
" So, Finally I'm here and Now i can meet them. "
It's been a dream to me to come to Seoul and now, when i'm finally here, everything seems surreal.
( I've been an army for last four years and i always wanted to come to Seoul. There were so many reasons for me to visit this beautiful city but two of them were definitely close to my heart.
1. I wanted to see this beautiful place and feel what it looks like in real.
2. Obviously, being an army.. What can be your dream.. to meet the seven boys or i should say legends. )
.
.
.
As i came out of the airport, i took the taxi.
On the way to the hotel, i couldn't help myself from watching the beautiful view outside. Everything was looking sooo beautiful... beautiful pink clouds, trees and even the buildings.( may be because i was too excited, simple things were also looking pretty.)
"Hmmmm.... I never knew simplest things can also look so amazing." I said to myself while taking a deep breath.
"Sorry!!!! Did you say something? " taxi driver asked me.
"Aniyo..."
"May be i was too loud.".....I thought.
.
Soon i reached my hotel.. Half an hour journey seemed like a minute to me as i was so lost in enjoying the beautiful scenery.
The driver helped me with my luggage.
.
.
.
I reached my hotel room and as i was too tired to go outside, i stayed in my bed and took a nap of two hours after arranging my things. (Yeah you read it right...nap for two hours.....Sleep is everything sometimes)
.
It was already 8pm and even though, i wanted to go outside and take a good look on nearby areas, But being alone in this whole country, i decided to avoid that. I ordered some food and ate it while watching the new BTS Run episode.
After finishing my food, i decided to arrange my clothes for tomorrow.
.
"Ohhhhhh..... I'm gonna meet them... Yayyyyy 💃" i was too excited to notice that i'm not in my home.
"What would i say to them..... How would i react when i meet them.... Would it be okay if i call them oppa or should i address them by their names... If by names... Should i address them by their real names or stage names? "
All the strange yet possible to happen thoughts were filling my mind.
.
"Being an introvert, to meet them isn't easy i guess. " I thought.
( So i came here to attend the fansign event.)
After arranging my clothes nicely for tomorrow, i decided to listen some music. I took my earphones and started listening, 'WINTER BEAR'...........
and soon i was asleep. 💤
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Please try not to mind my grammatical mistakes) 💜✨