Episode 23

" Hello! I came to meet you ma'am.... Where are you going? " Kevin asked. 

" Office time oldie!.... Call me later if you need something. " Y/n said while going. 

When y/n came back to office, her eyes started to search for hobi because she was feeling bad for hurting his feelings. So ignoring everything, she decided to talk to him but he wasn't anywhere. She messaged, " Hobi, Can we talk for a while???"
But in response, she got nothing. 
" Are you searching for someone??? " Suddenly she heard a husky voice from behind her. As she turned back, she found taehyung who was standing there and looking in the direction where y/n was looking before. 

" Huh? No!... You're mistaken. " Y/n replied. 
" Hobi hyung??? " He asked again. 
" Nooo!!! Why would i search for him? " She said but the way her cheeks turned pink after listening his name, it made clear to tae. 
" He's in the practice room. I'm coming from there only...everyone has left..but you know hobi hyung, he does his practice extra. Ammm.... May be half an hour later, he'll be free. " He winked and left. 
" Should i go to practice room or not??... If i go, it'd be interrupting for him.... but if i don't, it'd be difficult to talk to him here. " Y/n thought but because she knew he was upset because of her, she couldn't wait for half an hour. 

She went to practice room and as she entered, it's pitch black...lights were off. 
" Tae said, he's practicing... " She said while thinking. 
As she was going to switch on the flash light, she bumped into someone. 
" Ouch!!!!! " and she fell down but she didn't get hurt because she was over that person. 
" Why do i always bump into someone? " She mumbled and said, " I'm sorry... It's dark... It's so dark here...my apologies. "
As she tried to stand up, she felt a hand on her waist and the person pulled her closer. She was shocked and frightened as well.... She tried to get away but failed. 
" Wh... Who are you? " She asked. 
" Not your so called boyfriend for sure. " The person said and she knew who he was. 

" Ahhhh.... It's you. " She said taking a sigh of relief and put her head on his chest. 
She continued, " Still mad?????.......I'm sorry hoba.. It's a stupid idea i know but i had my own reasons to do so...."

" I'm not mad.... I'm happy. "
" Happy? Why?....I lied and you're happy?? "
" Hmmm.... I'd be mad if he's really your boyfriend...btw..i already knew you're lying. "
" Of course! You're not my bias for no reason. " She said while smiling. 
" Y/n, i'm sorry.... but you're not so light... Can you move aside?? " Hobi asked while teasing her. 
" Hwaa... So rude huh.. " She said and because of the darkness, she had to grope. As she groped, she could feel his face, his eyes which were closed because of her hands, toned nose and soft lips. 
" Y/n, I'll die if you won't move aside. "  Hobi said. 
" I won't let you die. " She said and pecked his lips. 

Getting up quickly not to feel shy, she said, " I was tensed for no reason.... I thought you're mad at me but you already knew. " She gave a fake laugh. 

Suddenly hobi hugged her from behind,
" Please stay by my side forever. " He said. 
" C'mon..hobi...you're my bias...I'll always stay by your side... " She said. 
He turned her to face her. Although he couldn't see her because of the darkness, he cupped her face and said, 
" Not only as a fan.... but..as a lover too. " 
" I...i don't think it's possible for us.... " Y/n said getting serious. 
" Ssshhh... " He said and soon his lips were on hers. She couldn't do anything but to kiss him back. Suddenly they heard someone's footsteps coming towards the room and it interrupted their short but passionate kiss. 

" Hobi hyung! " Jimin called. Hobi held y/n's hand and hid themselves behind the door. 
Jimin checked the room with the help of the flashlight of his phone, but couldn't find anything. So he left before saying,
 " He isn't here, jungkook. "

"  Has he gone? " Y/n asked who was too afraid to be seen like this and didn't notice how close she was to jhope. 
Hobi quickly switched the lights on which was right behind him. 
Y/n was trying to look outside the door but as soon as the light came, she saw herself in his arms, only some inches apart. Her hands were on his shoulder and his eyes were staring her face for kiss. She instantly stepped back and said while looking away, " I should go now. " 
" But I'm not done yet. " He said while giving a pout.
 Laughing a bit, she said, " Enough for the office time. "
As she was going to leave, she questioned, " How did you find i was in 'life cafe'? " 
Her question made hobi look away, " Ammm..... I just heard you telling some staff that you're going to meet someone.... But i swear that wasn't intentionally. " 
She couldn't stop herself from giggling. She quickly came running back to him, hugged him and said, " You're so sweet my spy man. "

After y/n left, hobi was still in the practice room grabbing his stuff to leave. As he was doing this, Jimin came back and without saying anything else, he asked, " Done? "
. His question and his sudden appearance made hobi startled. 
" Huh? What? Since when are you here? " He asked. 
" I didn't leave. " Jimin answered to tease him. 
" Mwo??? Were you here all the time????"
" Hahaha..... Don't worry hyung! I left when i saw you both hiding behind the door. " Jimin told. 
" You knew? " Jhope asked in surprise. 
" But hobi hyung..... You should be cautious more.... You won't like to get noticed like this by some staff. " Jimin suggested leaving hobi getting serious. 
" You're right! I should be careful. " 
" Ok let's go! We need to go to meeting room... Everyone has already reached there... It's just the two of us left. " Jimin said while making hobi move. 

.
As the meeting began, they got to know that they have to go to another country for some interviews in two days and it'd be a seven days trip. All were quite excited to go on a trip even if it's an official one. 
After leaving the meeting room,
" Why didn't you pick up the call? " Getting frustrated, Namjoon asked Jhope. 
" Sorry namjoon, i was practicing so... didn't notice. " Hobi replied while trying to cover up. 
" Yeah! I saw him in practicing room.... He was actually practicing. " Jimin said and winked at hobi. 
" Hobi hyung, y/n was searching for you before. " Tae told. 
" Yeah i know.... I got her message. " Hobi told. "
" Huh? Won't you go and talk to her? She seemed worried. " Tae asked.
As hobi could say something, they all saw y/n coming in their direction. Trying to act formal, she bowed to them respectfully but as soon as she saw hobi, he winked at her. She couldn't stop blushing and left. 

" Was she smiling? I thought she was worried but she looks fine now

" Was she smiling? I thought she was worried but she looks fine now. " Taehyung said as he couldn't understand anything. 
" Why wouldn't she smile? She found her boyfriend.... " Jimin said to tease jhope. 
" Wha....? " Hobi asked while laughing. 
" Yeah... Don't you remember , yesterday she told her boyfriend is going to arrive in korea? " Jimin asked. 
" She was lying. " Jhope answered confidently. 
" Mwo??? How do you know? " Jin asked. 
" How.... How would i know.... I'm just guessing. " Hobi told because he didn't want to tell how he followed y/n in public place. 

" Can we meet after work? " Hobi messaged y/n who was busy with a lot of paper work. 
" Sorry my spy.... I can't... I'll be late for  home too.... I got some extra work today..." She replied. 
" But I miss you y/n...let's meet soon. "
" Hehe... We just met some hours ago....." She replied. 
He was going to type but before that, he got another message, " but i miss you too ㅠㅠ " 
Hobi couldn't help but blush instantly. 

It's 8:15 pm and y/n still had some papers left. " Eottokhae" She thought. She got tensed up because it was already late and she still had some work. Suddenly she heard a knock and as she looked at the door, there was the same person who asked her for lunch in the noon. 
" Hey y/n! " The man said. 
" Oh! Hi! " Y/n awkwardly replied. 
" Do you need some help? " 
" Amm.. No no... It's ok... I'll manage. "
"C'mon.... If you need, i can help you. " Coming into the room, the person said. 
" How can i take your help... I don't even know your name. "
" Jinja!!!!! I'm so sorry... I didn't introduce myself.... Hi! I'm Xenon. " He said and offered hand for handshake. 
" Hey Xenon! Nice to meet you. " Y/n smiled and handshaked but the moment she touched his hand, she felt a different kind of touch that wasn't normal. So she quickly left his hand. 

" So, can i help you somehow? " 
" Amm.. Yeah... Actually i need some help... It's getting late and it's a lot of work. " She said. 
" Don't worry.... I'll help you. " Xenon said and started helping her. 
Y/n was quite happy that at least someone in the staff is trying to help her. 

" I'm sorry.... I couldn't go for lunch with you.... And still you're helping me.... Thank you so much for your kindness. " Y/n said. 
" Ahh...no problem y/n.... If you don't mind, we can go for dinner after this. "
Xenon said. 
" Amm... But it's late and I'm seriously so tired right now... May be next time. " Y/n told to avoid him as she wasn't getting positive vibes from that man. 
" Actually you're right.... I'm also quite tired. I'll prefer to go back to the building and just sleep. " He told.
" You also live there? " She surprisingly asked. 
" Yeah! If you say, we can go together. "
" Ahh... No no... You're already helping me so much. " She told. 

(Please don't mind my grammatical mistakes.)