Episode 18

Jhope pov: 

The fact that she's with Jin couldn't let me sleep again.... The more i started liking her company, the more i started hating jin hyung and her friendship. It made me restless so i came out of the room and sat where the others were already sitting.
Namjoon and Suga were talking about some new rap while Taehyung and jungkook were arguing over silly things. 

" Why didn't they come yet? " I said in a loud and angry tone while looking at the door and it made everyone to look at me. 

" Hyung! I just told you they're coming in half an hour. It's been just five minutes. " V said. 

" Fine fine! I got it. You don't need to take their side. "

All of them were quite shocked on my reaction. So i just calmed myself down and came to the kitchen to drink water. 

After few minutes, i heard jungkook calling y/n.
" Noona! How are you? "
" Hey kookie! I missed you! "
As i came out of the kitchen, i saw her sitting with Jin comfortably. 

" I missed each one of you. How's the fansign? Please explain.... And please show me the gifts you guys received. "
She said while talking so innocently. A moment, the way she was talking like a child made me stare her, the other moment i didn't like her meeting with Jin.
I went where all were sitting and as soon as she noticed me, She became silent and after few seconds, she waved and said,
 " Hey! How's you? "

I couldn't answer normally because she just left me today morning without even waiting for me to wake up. 
" Fine! " I said and came to my room. 

Normal pov : 
Nobody could understand what just happened and why he behaved so. 

" Is there something wrong between you guys? " Suga asked y/n.
Y/n couldn't answer anything. She just kept looking Jin when he was already looking at her. 
" Wait! Let me check him. " Jimin said while getting up. 
" No! Don't.... He won't tell you i guess. " Y/n said. 

" Noona knows hobi hyung so well. " Jungkook said cheerfully. 

Y/n felt bad because she wanted to talk to him and she didn't have any idea why he was acting like that from last night. 

Everyone told their experience of the fan sign and some really cute and funny interactions with army she got to listen. Jimin explained everyone how she got lost and hobi brought her to his home. 
Everyone gave the same reaction like jin and jimin. 

After some time, all were busy in their own works....... Jk and tae started playing video games again after getting their snacks.... Jimin went to his room as he got a call from his family.... Rm was still working on his new rap....suga was busy in his phone.... Y/n was lost in her thoughts about hobi. 

When suga stopped using his phone, he noticed y/n's sad face. So he went to her to talk. 
" Y/n"
Without even noticing him, she said, 
" I shouldn't have gone at his home. "
" You didn't go... He took you with him and it was his own wish. "
" Yoongi? Since when are you here? " 
" Don't worry! I just came... BTW if something is bothering you, you should clear this out with him. "
" I want to... but he isn't talking. "
" I know hobi very well. He becomes silent only in two conditions...Either he's mad at someone or he's sad about something...For now, i don't think he's mad at you....So it's definitely the last one. "
" I can't see him like this... " She mumbled. 
" If you can't see, talk to him asap. " Suga said while giving a smirk. 
" Huh? You heard me again! " She said while giving a pout. 
" Chill! " He said and left to his room. 

Y/n was getting bored so she went to kitchen where Seokjin was busy with the groceries he bought. 

" Can i come in? " 
" Hey y/n! Come come.... I seriously needed some help. "
" Do you need something? He asked sad looking y/n.
" Nothing! I just wanted to talk to you. "
" Ok! About hobi? "
" How do you know? "
" I'm your oppa. Don't forget.... Now tell me fast what's going on between you two. "
" I don't know.... I don't even know the reason why he's like this.... Yoongi told me to talk to him... I also wanna talk to him but I'm scared...i can't see him like this, locked in one room while we're having fun....I don't know if he's mad or sad.... I don't know anything oppa! " She spoke sadly. 

Jin laughed and said, " Calm down y/n....you don't know anything and that's the problem. First you shouldn't have left his home like that.. Second, whatever the reason it is, you both need to clear this out. "

" Can't i clear this out later? I'm really scared. " Y/n begged. 
" No! And you shouldn't be here... Instead of being here, go and talk to hobi. "
" Ok...But.... "
" What but.... Trust me... Everything will be fine after all it's hobi... He won't stay like that for too long. "
" Yeah i know! Ok! Wish me luck please! "
" Gooo! You aren't going on a mission. " Jin said jokingly. 

Y/n came towards his room and knocked. 
" Suga hyung? Hyung, i'm not in the mood right now... I'll help you and Namjoon later.  "

" He thinks it's suga. " Y/n thought and smiled.
" N.. Noo! It's me! " Y/n said loudly to make him hear. 
Within some seconds, he opened the door. 
" Gwenchana? Are you hurt somewhere ?" He asked while checking her carefully. 
" No! I'm fine. Can we talk? "
" Huh? What happened? Come in first and sit. " 
" Amm... I... I wanted to ask you something. " Coming inside, Y/n said hesitatingly. 
" Ok...what's that? "
" Uh..Is.... Is something bothering you hobi? Something related to me? It seemed you're mad at me. "
" Was this this much noticeable? " Hobi thought. 
She continued while looking down, " I... don't have... any idea about it.. But i'm sorry if i'm the reason for your sadness. I swear i didn't do anything purposely. " 

Hobi gave a fake laugh and said, " Haha... You think so? It's nothing like that... I just couldn't sleep well on couch.. So was sleeping here.... Hehe... You were right i couldn't fit myself on that couch. " 

" You're also a bad liar. " Y/n said in loud tone. 
" Mwo? Waeyo? "
" Hobi, please tell me what's this... I know you better than this... You're not like this... There is something going on in your mind for sure. "
" Ahh... Ok! So i just felt bad that you left before i wake up. " Hobi said getting serious. 
" There are so many things i wanna say but i can't... I'm scared if i tell you, it'd become awkward for both of us. " Hobi thought. 
" Ohhh.... But... I wrote a note for you.. Didn't you get that? I just left the place because...."
" Because...?? " 
" Can we go somewhere else and talk? " Y/n asked to avoid the reason. 
" Sure! Follow me! " He said and exited the room. 

Hobi came to the terrace followed by y/n.

As she came, she was astonished by the view. 
" Hwaaa....hobi why didn't you tell about this place earlier..it's so nice. " Y/n said cheerfully. 
" I knew you'd love it. " Hobi said lovingly looking at her face. 
After enjoying the view for some time, hobi asked, " So what's the reason that you left in so hurry today? "
Hearing the same question again, she tried to ignore the question for a while but he didn't let her do that. 
" Y/n! Tell me what's the reason? Don't mess up with me! I seriously wanna know why you didn't wanna stay at my home and left in so much hurry that you didn't even wait for me to wake up. " Jhope asked her grabbing her arm and didn't notice that he was sounding harsh. 

Y/n couldn't understand why he became so serious about a simple thing. Her face became pale. She kept looking his face and answered, " I'm not messing up with you hobi. It's just....nothing is right among staff.... I didn't wanna leave the place and i wouldn't have left if people weren't talking nonsense about me and you guys....sp...specially you. "

" What? What are you talking about? "
" Actually here's a kind of rumor going on among staff members that i helped the kid only to get close with you guys... and.... "
" And...? " Hobi asked being impatient. 
" and... that i did it to get your attention... I don't know... But all are saying that that day, some cameras caught you looking in my direction. " 

Jhope became frustrated, " What? Seriously? There are so many things going on there and nobody told me anything. "

Y/n continued, " Please don't think like i didn't wanna stay there... If it's about me... I could've adjusted somehow but i can't see anyone of you in trouble because of me..... I was thinking about not to meet you all... But coincidentally, i met jin oppa and jimin in grocery store and they forced me to come. "

" Hobi!...... I.. I am sorry if you felt bad about my leave. " She said to jhope who was lost in his thoughts after listening all of this. 
" So your meeting with jin hyung was just a coincident??? "
" Yeah! I went for shopping today and i met him. Why? "
" Ani ani.... Ok listen to me! If it's about me, i don't really care what they think about me.... and i also don't think that the rest of the members would mind meeting with you... So you don't need to mind their nonsense. "
" But..... " Before she could complete her sentence, he cut her and said, " I'm sorry.... I'm stupid... I thought something else. " and hugged her. 

Suddenly, getting a hug from him was quite surprising for her... She still couldn't understand why he was getting so emotional. 
" What did you think btw? " She asked letting him go. 

" Haha.... Nothing nothing... " He gave a fake laugh. 

(Please don't mind my grammatical mistakes.)