Episode 28

It had been two days.... Hobi was in touch with Y/n as he promised before going. Sometimes he used to call and talk to her for hours..... Sometimes he just used to leave a message when he didn't have enough time to call. Y/n was happy for herself that she finally found a person who loved her in the same way she loved him. The other reason for her happiness was Xenon's sudden disappearance. She didn't care about the reason because that's what she wanted. The time was passing and she was quite excited to meet Hobi after one week.

Everything was going smoothly when one day, that creep appeared again. Y/n was going to her office and was about to get a taxi when he came from behind, 

" Y/n! " He shouted cheerfully. 

As she turned back to see, he hugged her tightly. Pushing him away she yelled, 

" What's wrong with you? "

He gave a pouty look and said, " I missed you y/n. "

" But i didn't! " She was straight forward to say this. 

.

" Ammm... Don't say so y/n! Let's start dating. I can't stay away from you anymore. " Still giving a pout. 

Y/n gave a smirk and continued, " Yeah sure! Why not...... BUT ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS. "

Y/n walked away but she could hear him stomping his foot in anger. 

Y/n was in her office busy in work when she heard a notification bell on phone. A sudden smile formed on her lips as most of the time it used to Hobi.... She quickly unlocked her phone... but it wasn't hobi this time. She wondered because it's an unknown number. 

" Hey y/n! So what did you think about dating? Should we go on a date this weekend? "

Seeing the message, Y/n couldn't control her anger that was killing her inside. She replied, 

" Let me tell you the last time. I'll never go on a date with a person like you. "

.

After few minutes, she got a reply from him, 

" So.. What do you want? Should i send the lovely pictures of you both to the director???? "

" Why are you blackmailing me Xenon? Can't you just understand that i don't like you? "

" Whatever! I get what i want. So you better go on a date with me or see Jhope losing his bright career. "

Y/n didn't know what to reply. So she ignored his message and kept working.

After few hours, she took a break and when she checked her phone, there were at least 20+ messages from Xenon who was threatening her to reply. Y/n couldn't gather enough courage to reply him again. She blocked his number thinking that this would give her some peace.

It was seven pm.....y/n closed her laptop and gathered her stuff to go to home. As she was in the garden area moving towards the main gate to exit, Xenon held her shoulder,