Episode 25

.

" Hey! You're back! " Y/n said to jhope who just came out of the trial room. 
"Uffff.... It's too exhausting... You sit here.... I'll quickly be back after paying the bills. "
As jhope came to the counter to pay, the lady asked, 
" Didn't she buy the dress? " 
" Huh? Which dress? " Jhope asked in confusion. 
" Actually I suggested her a dress.... It's looking really beautiful on her... but i don't know why she didn't buy... " The lady said. 
" May be she didn't like it. " Jhope replied with a smile.
" No no.... She liked it... I can show you the picture i took.. Infact, i was going to give her some discount too. " She said and showed him the pic. 
" Can you give me this picture and please pack the dress too? " Jhope asked. 

After waiting for a few minutes there, jhope came and called y/n to go..... As they came out, jhope suggested to have lunch. 
So they went in the restaurant, next to that shopping store.
While waiting for the food, jhope was looking at his phone and smiling... It'd been a while... So y/n spoke, 
" Hobi?? "
" Yeah! Say! "
" Why are you smiling so much? "
" Nothing... Just looking at a fan's picture.... She's so beautiful that i want to make her mine. " Hobi told and winked at her. 
Y/n got irritated and said," Whatever!!!! " 
" Don't you wanna look her.. See.. Her innocent face will definitely heal your eyes. " Hobi said and tried to show y/n the picture. 
" Nooo... I don't wanna see... "
She told and started looking away....out of the window...It made hobi laugh... As she was looking outside, she saw someone watching them from a distance, 
" Xenon?????? " She mumbled in shock. 
" Y/n???? " Hobi asked her shaking her hand. Turning her head to Jhope, she said and pointed outside, " He's there. " 
"Huh? Who's there? " Hobi asked.
Y/n again looked outside the window.... but couldn't find anyone there. She looked for a while but no use. 
" Ahhh... What's going on with me??? I'm sure i saw him standing there. " She frustratingly answered. 

" Is everything ok??? " Hobi asked.
" Yeahh.... May be i'm wrong... Let's finish the food and go somewhere far from here..... " She worriedly told while still looking outside the window. 

After finishing the food, Jhope brought y/n to his home. 
" Go inside! I'm coming. " He told y/n while picking the shopping bags from the boot. 
" They are so many... Give me some. " Grabbing some bags from his hands she said and went into the house. 
" You're my dream girl y/n. " Jhope thought while smiling like crazy. 

She came inside and as she was placing the bags, some bags fell from her hands. She started collecting the clothes quickly.... and saw the green dress among those clothes. 
" Huh? How's this here? " She said. 
" What happened? " Coming inside hobi asked. 
" There's something that you didn't buy... I guess she packed mistakenly...we need to return it. " Y/n told.
" That's not possible...i paid after checking everything carefully." Hobi told while smiling. 
" See.. This dress! " Y/n was holding the dress in her hand to show him.
" Yeah! I bought it for someone... the one whose picture i was showing you before. " Hobi told to tease her.

Looking down, y/n mumbled, " I liked this dress so much... Did he really need to buy this one only... " Putting the bag with a sound, she said, " Fine. "
Her angry face made hobi giggle silently. 
He came running and hugged her from behind. 
" What? " Y/n asked plainly. 
" See the pic. " Hobi held his phone right in front of her eyes so that she couldn't look away. 
" Me?...... It's my pic. " Y/n said in surprise. 
" Of course it's my y/n." Hobi said and hugged her tightly.
The thought of hobi seeing the picture before and smiling made y/n blush. 
" Why are your cheeks so pink? " Hobi teased. 
" Ahh.. No! Not at all. "

" That woman told you about this dress ah...."
Looking at the dress carefully, she told. 
" Yeah! But why didn't you buy if you liked??? "
" I didn't like that much but i love this now. ...i'll keep it close to me as it's my first gift from you. " Y/n hugged him pecking his cheek. 
" Really??? " He asked and she nodded. 
" Are you gonna wear this daily? " Hobi teased. 
Y/n laughed and looking in his eyes, she said, " No! I'll wear this when I'll miss you...."
He held her waist making her put her hands around his neck, " How's the first date? "
" Date????? " Getting shocked, Y/n asked in loud voice. 
" Hmm.... Did you like it? "
Blushing for a while, y/n asked, " When did we start dating? "
" The day you kissed me. " Hobi whispered getting closer. 
" It's nice... Our first date... " Y/n told and got lost in thinking about Xenon whom she saw two times today. 

" Hobi, i need to tell you something. " Y/n said but couldn't continue because his lips were on hers. Y/n wanted to tell him about Xenon but because of his passionate kiss, she didn't want to ruin the moment. So she started kissing him back and she could feel he was smiling. 

Hobi went to the kitchen to get some drink while y/n was sitting on the sofa.... She was still lost in thoughts of... how Xenon clicked those pictures and how he showed them to her without hesitating. Hobi came with his favorite drink and seeing her lost, he shook her shoulder. She got startled and screamed. 
But instantly seeing hobi there, she relieved. 
" Ohh! It's you.... I'm sorry.... I was just thinking something. "
" Yeah i saw that.... but why are you like this? If there's something wrong, you can share with me. " Hobi asked her and Y/n got serious after listening him.
.
Looking down, she said, " Hobi! I just want to say that....... no matter what, i don't want to leave you and i want you not to leave me too... but if it's about your career, i can't take any risk and i won't do anything for my own selfishness ever..... " Saying these words, a tear fell down from her eye making its way on her soft cheek. 

Hobi pulled her close immediately and hugged, " I love you y/n and I'll make sure we don't need to go far from each other. " 
Hobi could feel how worried she was.... Soothing her, he asked, " Y/n...are you sure there's nothing wrong..??? 
" Yeah! For now... You don't need to worry... I'll handle it on my own. "

After spending some precious time together, y/n got a call from Kevin, 
" Hey! What's up oldie? "
" Nothing! I'm just getting bored.... Can i come at your place??? " 
" Whatt???? Nooo... You can't come at my home...i'm not gonna invite you ok... I've already told you Kevin...And why are you always free ah??? Are you really on a business trip? "
Hobi was listening the whole conversation and it made him laugh. 
" But... Y/n, can't you even spend some time with your friend?...I'll be busy from tomorrow. " Kevin sadly asked. 
" Amm.... Ohkk. Let's meet in few hours...I'll call you after some time. " Y/n told on call and cut it. 

" You're leaving?? " Hobi asked. 
" I don't want to... but i have to.... He's one and only friend i have and he's been with me in my all ups and downs... I have to be with him. " Y/n told. 
" And what about me? " Hobi asked getting jealous. 
Y/n pinched his cheeks and then continued, " For you.... Let's watch a movie together... I'm not giving him your time. "
Hobi brushed her hair, " Better! Don't even think to do so... Or I'll kidnap you. " Winking at her, hobi laughed. 

One hour later, when y/n was going to leave.... She suddenly remembered the dress hobi bought for her. She quickly grabbed the bag and giving him a hug after getting a kiss on the forehead by Hobi, she left the place to meet Kevin for sometime and then went to her apartment. 

Inside the building, 

Y/n was moving towards her apartment when she felt a hand on her shoulder. 
" Hi y/n! So you're back.... " Xenon gave a smile with a grin. 
" Hey.... Yeah i'm back... Do you have any problem? And btw.... Are you following me? " Y/n asked straight. 
" No no! Why would i follow you y/n??? " Xenon said plastering a sad look on his face and added, " I was just making sure you're safe and the person you're going to meet is nice. "
Y/n's doubt had been clear... It was really Xenon keeping an eye on y/n and her bias, clicking pictures of them and watching them spending time together.
" So what did you think? Can we be friends? " Xenon asked. 
" Sorry Xenon! We work at the same place and i don't want to be anything to you more than a colleague. " Y/n tried to clear him the last time. She added, " and please stop following me everywhere....that's the last thing you can do for me. "

Xenon got angry and tightened his grip on her arm, " Why can't you be my friend? I just want to spend some time with you. "
" Xenon! You're hurting me... " Y/n shouted. 
" You spent your off with Hoseok but you can't even talk to me nicely. " He shouted gripping her arm and leaving a bruise there. 

" Leave me! You're such a psycho. " Y/n forcefully released her hand from his grip and ran towards her apartment.

( please don't mind my grammatical mistakes.)