Episode 19

" Bhoo! " 
They both heard a sound and it made both of them startled. Y/n almost jumped. 
" Hahaha... Y/n you too???? It's for hobi hyung. " Jimin said after laughing hard for a while. 
" Jimin!!!! You just wait. " Y/n started catching Jimin but couldn't. 
" Hobi hyung help me! " Jimin said and then they talked in gestures. Suddenly they started chasing y/n as a team. 
" No! It's cheating ah! Hobi you should come on my side. " She tried to convince hobi but failed. 
Soon, she became exhausted and said, 
" Wait! Let me breath! " 
As they also became careless, she saw Jin standing behind them who came there to call them for dinner. 
" Oppa! " She said and quickly hid herself behind Jin to be saved. 
" Jin oppa please please save me! They're cheating and became a team. " She complained. 

After seeing jin there and the way she called him oppa, hobi felt uneasy again. 
Without even complaining, he said, " Ok leave it Jimin! It's enough! " 
" Hobi hyung! You're too soft when it comes to y/n." Jimin said being irritated and went down stairs. 

" Jhope! You should also come. " Jin said. 
" Jin hyung wait! I wanna talk to you. "
" Yeah tell. " Jin asked getting serious. 
" It's like.... There's something going on among the staff and it's related to y/n."
Y/n was there listening him silently. 

So she said to clear everything out, " Hobi! I've already told Seokjin oppa... He knows everything.... And he said the same thing as you said. " 
" Oh! You already knew it hyung? Great! Ok then... I think everything is clear... We just need to tell other too. " Jhope said and went down stairs. 

" What?? He didn't even let me say anything. " Jin complained. 
" What's wrong with him? I thought everything is clear now but .... " Y/n thought. 

Jhope pov : 
All were having dinner while jungkook was imitating others time to time making everyone laugh except me. I was still stuck at that one point..... I didn't know what this feeling was but whenever she's around, it made me blush naturally. She's become like a remedy to my sorrows. I was feeling bad because i couldn't even concentrate on my work... but after all of these new feelings that were growing inside me, i was happy yet sad... May be it was my possesiveness for her.... I really wasn't liking y/n and jin hyung friendship.... I was afraid i could lose her. 
The way they treat each other.. The way they care for each other... All were leading towards one thing that she liked him more than the rest of us....more than me and it somehow broke my heart. 

Suddenly, y/n got up and suggested to play something. 
" Let's play truth and dare! " Namjoon suggested. 
" Yeahhhh! " Everyone agreed.
The game started and jungkook spinned the bottle and the first victim turned out to be jimin. 
"Truth or dare? " V asked. 
"Dare! " Jimin answered with a deep voice in attitude. 
" Jimin please dance on filter. " Y/n asked and he performed as it was a piece of cake for him. 
" Y/n, you should've asked him something difficult. " V complained. 
"Yeah i know but i wanted to see him performing live. " Y/n said happily. 

"Ok next turn" Jimin. 
" Hwaaaa.... Jhoooppppeee... " Suga said as he was waiting for my turn. 
" Truth! " I said. 
" Ammm....What's that one thing that you like about y/n?" Jimin asked. 
" What? What's this question? " Y/n complained. 
" Sshhh... Let him answer. " Suga said. 
" Everything.....I like everything about her. " I said without hesitating... without even blinking, i looked her while she was already looking at me. 
I could see she was feeling uneasy and to avoid that awkwardness, she said, " ok spin again. "

And the next person turned out to be y/n.
" Should we ask the same question to noona too? " Jungkook said when others gave him gestures to shut up. 
All were busy in thinking about suggesting a question to me, but i already had a question in my mind that was stuck there. 

"Y/n who is your bias? " I asked her hoping she won't name jin hyung. 
" What? Why should i answer this? " "Ahh... Why did i ask you guys to play something?" She said. 

" Oh yeahh! This question is still pending. Y/n you have to answer it now. " Tae asked y/n.
I could see y/n didn't want to answer, so i asked, " Why don't you answer y/n? It's just a simple question... I desperately wanna know... I mean... We all wanna know. Don't we? "

" Yeah! I also wanna know! " Jungkook said. 
" Ahhh... Ok ok! I'll tell you all... I know i can't skip the question. I'm OT7... " Y/n said while looking here and there to avoid eye contacts. 
" Liar! " I mumbled and she heard it as she instantly started staring at me. 
I couldn't continue the game anymore and left for my room. 

Normal pov : 

" I'm tired... I'm going to take some rest....You guys continue... " Hobi said and left for his room. 

It was the fourth time she noticed hobi like this. She also couldn't continue the game... and said, " Let's stop it now! And play something else. "
" Yeah! Let's play video games... That's more interesting than this. " Namjoon said and y/n went to play video games with him... but she couldn't play better than him as she couldn't concentrate on game and kept worrying about jhope. 
" You're worse than me ah! " Rm said. 
" Ahhh.... Why can't i focus? " She complained. 
" Do you need some help? " Jin came from behind and asked. 
" Waaa.... Jin oppa! Please help me.. He isn't letting me win.. not even a single time. "
And Jin started helping y/n to win. 

Suga pov: 

Everyone was quite busy in themselves. So i decided to talk to hoseok. Somehow everyone knew he's sad but nobody dared to talk to him. I came in his room without knocking and that made him wonder. 
" Hyung? " All he could say. 
As i went beside him, i could see his eyes were glossy because of the tears. 
" What's wrong? "
" I can't lose her man!!! He said. 
" Why do you think you're gonna lose her?"
" I don't know... It's just.... When she's with someone else, i feel like she's gone far from me. "
" Did you talk to her? "
" Yeah! I did... but i couldn't explain her anything. "
" Hobi! Look at me! "
" Hmm" He looked. 
" Do you think you like her? "
" I'm ready to love her but i don't think she feels the same. "
" Do you want me to talk to her? "
" No no! Don't do that... I don't want to make the situation awkward for her. "
" Then go and tell her however you feel but be sure about what you feel. It shouldn't be just infatuation. "
"Hmmm... I'll try to talk to her after some days. For now, i don't want anything. "
" Fine! Let's go outside. " 

As we came outside, y/n was in hurry to go to her apartment. 
" I can't win! And i don't have time to play next round.... Jin oppa you didn't make me win. "
She was still playing with rm and jin. 
" She got close to all of us in just three days. It seems we know her from ages. Isn't it? " I asked jhope casually. 
But he was silent and i could feel he was still sad about whatever he told me. 

Y/n got up to leave for her apartment. 
"Guys! Listen! I need to go now! It's late! Bye for now! It was really really so refreshing for me to meet you again. "

" Do you wanna get lost again? " Jhope asked her angrily. 
" Huh? " Y/n asked in confusion. 
" Silly girl! It's late.... We can't afford you getting lost again on the road. Someone, please go and drop her. " Hobi said while looking at Jin to do so.
" But...i can just take a cab....." Y/n told but nobody listened her.
" What? I can't go now... I'm going to work with suga for my new single. " Jin said.... I didn't know why he made an excuse... I wondered which song he was talking about. 
" Why are you asking him? If you're caring about her.. You go by yourself and drop her. " I said... almost pushing him to the main door. 
" Ok! I'll go. " Hobi said while looking at me in confusion. 

Normal pov : 
Hobi looked at y/n and found her already looking at him. 
" If you don't wanna go, I'll....call the cab..... It's ok... " She said. 
" You shouldn't assume things. Wait here, I'll be back. "

After waiting for few minutes, jhope came outside with his car keys and cellphone. 
"Let's go! " He said to y/n.

There were only two people in the car but still there was something that didn't leave them alone and that was awkwardness. They both were busy in their thoughts of each other. They were with each other but still alone. After few minutes, y/n decided to talk to him. 

" Hobi! " She said but because he was lost in his own world, he couldn't listen her. So she shook his shoulder and again said, " Hobi! "
" Huh? Yeah... Say! "
" I wanna talk to you but only if it's okay for you. "
" Ammm...." 
" Can you please tell me the truth? " She asked. 
"Truth? What truth? "
" What's actually going on in your mind? You said you felt bad because i left your home without telling you but i can see there's something more. "
" Leave it! I can't tell you. "
" First you stop the car. " She asked getting frustrated. 
He stopped the car and asked, "hmm... Now what? "
" Why are you doing this to me, hobi? "
"What am i doing? "
" You know what i mean... You aren't talking to me... You are acting since last night....What's going on in your mind? "

" What did i do yesterday? " Hobi asked in confusion as he didn't have any idea about it. 
" I won't tell you until you tell me the truth.... "
" Ahhh.... Leave it y/n. There are so many questions about you in my mind and i know you won't answer me. "
" About me? What do you wanna ask?....ask me and let me decide if i wanna answer or not. "

" Really? "
" Yeah! Ask now! I really wanna know what's bothering you. "
" Hmmm..... " Hobi took a deep breath and looked at her, " Do you like Jin hyung? "
" Huh? Jin oppa? Yeah... I like him... Why...? " Y/n answered innocently. 
Hobi couldn't keep calm... He laughed for a while as he felt stupid... and before he could say something, y/n continued,
 " But... Why is this bothering you? "
" Yeah! You're right... Why should it bother me? " Hobi said sadly. 
" Shall we move now? " He asked. 
" No! " 
" What? "
" Look at me hobi! I wanna know the whole thing. "
" That's all i have in my mind.... Don't worry... " He said. 
" Fine! I also won't talk to you until you tell me the truth. " Y/n tried emotional blackmailing this time. 

.
.
.
( please don't mind my grammatical errors.)