Episode 31

" Should we do something new? "

Jungkook suggested. 

" Like what? " Namjoon asked. 

" Please no.... I want to sleep... I don't want to do anything. " Suga complained. 

" Yoongi hyung please.... We need to have some fun. " Jimin forced. 

" But what do you guys want to do? Something new? Club? " Jhope asked in surprise not knowing the fact that maknae line wanted this only. 

Taehyung leaned over him and hugged him tightly, " Hobi hyung..... You're the best. "

" Jinja????? Were you guys planning this only? " Jhope asked again. 

Unliking the idea, yoongi complained again. But after being forced by everyone he said yes.

" But how??? " Sudden question of seokjin made everyone think for a while. 

" Don't worry hyung! If you have Jungkook, why do you worry hmm??? " Jungkook proudly said. 

" What do you mean? " Getting confused, Namjoon asked JK. 

" There's a club where everyone needs to wear face masks.... And we'll go there as others. " Clapping his hands cheerfully, he answered. 

.

" Hwaaaa! This child... He's really awesome.. I tell you... I brought him up so well. " Seokjin chuckled. 

Next day, 

All of the members got ready and they went to the club that was suggested by Jungkook. Before getting off the car, they put their masks on and entered the club. 

It was nice to be there for them because nobody could recognize them and they could be the real one not what they used to be in front of their fans. Everyone around them was as casual as possible. Nobody was paying extra attention and they liked it.

The music was going on. Some people were on the dance floor... Some were just sitting and watching them... Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung rushed towards the dance floor and started dancing like crazy. Namjoon and yoongi were sitting while holding the glass of their drinks and watching Taehyung who was acting weird. 

" The idea was of Jungkook but Taehyung is more excited than him. " Yoongi said to rm while taking a sip. 

" Right! Sometimes i can't believe he's all
grownup.... "

On the other side, Jin and Jungkook were busy noticing other people. Jungkook was imitating other's dance steps and jin was laughing his lungs out. 

After dancing for a while, when Jhope felt exhausted, he came to suga and rm who were busy in laughing on Taehyung's silliness. As he came and sat, taehyung noticed them and called rm to join them. So he went there.