Episode 27

Next Morning, 

As she woke up, she was going to get a shower when her phone rang, 

"Beep beep"

she unlocked her phone and saw that he already had started fulfilling his promise. 

" Good Morning cutie. "

She couldn't help but to blush on his caring and sweet gesture. 

" Good Morning hoba. Take care of yourself. "

After taking the shower, y/n quickly got ready and after having breakfast, she left for the office. As she entered the office, She saw Xenon talking with another staff and showing him something. As soon as Xenon saw her, he gave a creepy smile and gestured to the phone. 

" Come here Y/n! Want to see the picture?... " Xenon asked loudly. 

Y/n had no choice but to see what he was showing. Wondering about the picture and getting scared about the consequences, she walked to him to see. 

" Good morning Y/n...you're looking beautiful.... as always. " Xenon said. 

" What's this? What are you showing? " She asked. 

" Oh yeahh.... See.... Isn't it beautiful? " 

As she saw the picture, she thanked God. It was a random photo of cherry blossoms. She took a sigh of relief and asked, " Yeah! It's beautiful... but why did you want to show me this?.... Leave it.. I'm getting late. "

Before she could move, he asked, " Were you expecting something else? " Without answering him, she started moving but she could listen him saying bye to the other fellow co-worker and coming in her direction.

Y/n took a deep breath and turning back to him, she asked, " What's this now? "

" Nothing! I was just saying that......next time, it can be the picture you were expecting. "

" What? Are you trying to blackmail me?"  Y/n asked in surprise.

" No no! Why would i blackmail you... I'm just stating a fact that is possible. "

" You're disgusting Xenon! " Y/n mumbled and went away. 

.

After hours of working, y/n decided to take a break and went to canteen to grab a coffee. Taking some sips of her coffee, y/n was busy in enjoying the view outside the window when she heard two people talking to each other. 

" Did you hear the news? "

" Yeah! Xenon told me he saw one of the staff members with hoseok. "

" Is that even possible? I mean.. Do you think he's lying? "

" I don't think he's lying.... He said he had proof. "

After listening their conversation, y/n immediately left the place without looking here and there. She didn't know what to do and how to solve the issue.... If it was only about her, she could've complained about it to higher staff but it was about hobi's reputation and with the picture, she could imagine what Xenon could do and how it'll affect hobi's career. As she couldn't find any solution, she kept herself busy in work to distract her mind.