Episode 5

Fans were told that because of some reasons, bts had to move and they can meet the boys day after tomorrow as they are invited in the next fansign event. So everyone left the hall and started walking towards the garden area.
.
.
.
y/n pov :
"Why does the destiny become so cruel when it comes to me? " I thought.
First the girls blamed me for something that i didn't do. Second i couldn't meet the boys and couldn't give them gifts.
"Ahhh... May be the girls misunderstood the situation. I was just consoling the boy." I said to myself.
I found a bench there and walked towards it to sit down for sometime. I took out the water bottle from my bag and drank a lil bit. Putting the bottle inside my bag, i noticed other bag of mine which was still filled with the gifts. "I wish i could give them these things." I thought.
Suddenly i saw those girls walking towards the gate for exit. As i noticed them, i saw the boy too. He was still with them or i should say, was just walking behind them.
.
.
.
.
Suga pov :

I felt so bad about the fans who couldn't meet us. We had to leave the place and came to the office area where we were told that because the event went too long, and we all were looking too tired, staff stopped the event. We felt so disappointed because of the reason we were told.
So we decided to go to our dorm as we all were too tired.
.
.
.
Suddenly i heard my phone ringing, i checked the caller name and it was manager.
I wondered why he's calling me.
"Yeoboseo"

"Can you come back to the office? There're some gifts belongs to you and some papers to sign."

"Yeah sure! After all we didn't leave yet."
.
After realizing how exhausted he sounded, i decided to help him right now. I didn't want to leave those papers for tomorrow. But there were still some armys. (I came outside when armys were inside, so it was easy for us to walk alone to the parking lot.) I quickly took a black cap, goggles and a mask to wear. I checked myself in the car mirror and it wasn't too bad. I could hide myself very well.
"Guys, listen i need to go back. It's urgent. You can go to the dorm. I'll come later."
.
"Okay okay!!!! Take care yoongi hyung! " Taehyung said.
.
I started walking back to the office, trying my best not to be noticed by any fan. As i was going, i saw a girl sitting on the bench.
"Isn't she the same girl, hoseok was telling me about? " I thought.
Then i saw those two girls too and thankfully the boy was with them.
.
"Yaaa... Leave me alone now. I'm not your mom ok!!!!! Go and find her somewhere else." One of the two girls shouted badly at the boy.
"Why is she shouting at him after saving the boy from that stupid girl? " I questioned in my thoughts.
Her loud voice startled the kid and he started crying.
I wanted to find out what the actual situation was.. So i decided to hide myself behind the tree from where they couldn't see me but i could see them properly and listen too.
As the girls started to move, the boy chased them again and he grabbed the dress of the girl trying to ask them not to leave. But the girl pushed him so hard that he just fell on the grass.
" What kind of a person she is!!!! " I thought. I became so angry and decided to talk to them.
"No matter what happens if they find out i'm suga" I said and as i was just gonna go that place... What i saw was so confusing.
That lonely looking girl ran towards the boy and helped him to get up.
.
" Why are you two so weird, huh? "
She seemed pretty angry while asking the question to those girls.
.
"Yaaaa!!!! It's none of your business ok!!! Don't try to be so cool. And yeah... You can take this irritating boy with you.. "
Girl 1 said.
"Oh God... Help me... He's so irritating. Once he starts crying, he just doesn't stop. His crying voice is making my ears suffer." Girl 2 said.
"Let's go" They said to each other while giving the lonely girl a nasty look.
.
"WAIT" the lonely girl said.
" What? "
" Aren't you related to him? "
"Haha... No way... Eeeww"
"Then why did you two take him from me before? "
"Are you serious? You don't know? JHope was watching you... I had to do this weird thing of taking care to get his attention."
.
"Now please take this little irritating boy with you and let us go" One of those girls begged the lonely girl in a bad manner.
.
"Did you just tell me you pushed me and acted to help the boy only to get jhope's attention? " The lonely one asked.
.
"Hey!!! How many times i should tell you huh??? Y E S... Yes!! I did for attention.
Let me go now. "
She pushed her again and they left.
.
"What on the earth is going on!! " I thought.
.
.
.
.
(Please don't mind my grammatical mistakes.)