Episode 20

.
.
.
" Fine! I also won't talk to you until you tell me the truth. " Y/n tried emotional blackmailing this time and became silent. 

"Y/n" Hobi said. 
" I'm not talking to you. "
" Y/n listen. " Hobi said again. 
" I won't even listen to you now until you tell me the truth. " She told and put her fingers in both of her ears. 

To make her listen him, hobi came a little bit closer, grabbed both of her hands and made her look at him. It's quite surprising for y/n to see him so close to her face. 
" Wha... What? " She stuttered. 
" Do you remember... Yesterday i told you to return the favor and you almost promised me to do that? " Hobi asked. 

" Ohhh... That one... Yeah why not? I don't forget once i promise... " She told cheerfully and continued, " So? What do you want? Do you want me to get you your favorite food or do you want me to do some of your work??? " She asked getting curious. 
" None of that! " He said plainly. 
"Amm.. Ok... Then how can i return? " She said while thinking about other things. 
" You have to tell me the truth. "
" Truth? Huh? "
"Yeah! "
" Ok! But.. When did i lie? " She asked in confusion. 
" Evey single time. " He said in a serious tone while looking straight in her eyes. 

" What about? " She was still confused as she couldn't understand what he was talking about. 
" Why don't you tell who is your bias? "
As soon as she heard him, she couldn't say anything. 
Hobi started again, " See! I know you lie whenever you say you're ot7.... " After a long pause, he continued, " I already know who it is but... It's just... that i wanna listen clearly from you... It's been so difficult for me to listen you every single time you lied.... " 
" Huh? You know? You already know?.... But how did you get it?.. And if you know, why are you asking me? "
" Wasn't it too easy to guess who is that one person.???. Afterall you're always hanging around him and you just told you like him."

" When did i tell that i like...... ?.... Wait a bit! Ahhh.... It's so confusing... Hobi can you please tell me directly? "
" Y/n please don't play with my feelings. " Brushing his hair, hobi said getting irritated. 
" But.. I never told you something like that... And you're saying you already know who my bias is..? If you really know, you shouldn't be like this. "

"Waaaa..... Y/n, you're way too straight forward ah...Can't i be even sad? You just told me you like Seokjin hyung without even thinking for a single minute that it can hurt me. " Getting more serious he told. 

" But Seokjin oppa? Ahhh.... So you already know that jin oppa is my bias? "

" Do you wanna hear me out again? " Hobi asked in a loud tone as he couldn't control his calm. 
Both of them became silent for sometime then jhope said, 
" I shouldn't have even asked you this..... Let's go.. It's late. "
" No wait! " She said while holding his hand trying to stop him not to start the car. 
" Can i ask you something now? See... If we're having this conversation, we should complete it. "
" Go on! " He said without looking at her. 
" You think that i hang around with seokjin oppa, it's because he's my bias? Am i right? .... And..uh.... It was the reason of your sadness? And you think i like him in that way? "

Jhope couldn't even say yes because he was trying so hard to keep calm and it made a lump in his throat. As he was trying his best not to drop tears, y/n started laughing. 
" What's so funny for you? " He asked getting angry. 
" I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... Oh God! " She said trying to stop laughing. 
She stopped laughing and thought, " How can he even get a thought like this? "

" Hmmm... Should i really return the favor...? " She asked. 
" You already did... Forget this conversation now. "
She smiled and said, " I didn't. "
" Whatever.... I don't wanna hear another lie. " He said and kept looking out of the car. 
He wasn't paying attention to her. So she held his hand in both of her hands softly and said, " Hobi! I'm sorry.... " and it made him look at her. 
Before he could understand something, she spoke, " Ahhh... I'm too introvert to confess... " and kept looking away. 

" First of all, you should stop being sad ok!... " She said to make him clear. 
" And second, it's not like seokjin oppa isn't my bias. "

"Huh? Mwo? " He asked loudly. 
"Yeah! You were wrong... Whatever you assumed was wrong. " When he was trying to realize what she told, she again continued, " I don't know what made you think so... But when i said i like him... It's because he cares for me so much like an elder brother.... I don't have a brother, so when he started caring for me, i started hanging around with him more. " After telling everything in one go, she finally took a deep breath. 

" Ahhhhh.... It's so confusing. " He said. 

" But.. Why were you sad even if he's my bias? " She asked trying to tease him. 
" Hey! Stop ah!.... So i was wrong... You're really ot7... and it turned out to be true. " He laughed. 
" No! It's a lie... You're right and the favor is still pending. " 
" Huh? So who's that lucky one whom you like? I'm sure it must be Taehyung. He's got so many fans. " He asked getting confused. 
She stopped looking at him and said loudly not to feel too shy, " It's you hobi! Can't you even get that? " The confession made her cheeks pink. She couldn't stop blushing. 

" Wh... What??. Me? Out of everyone? I'm......I'm your bias?? Jinja! " 
" I've returned your favor ... Now don't ask me anything else.. I won't answer. "
" Ok i won't! " He said softly and started driving the car. 

Both of them were quiet in the rest of the journey but somehow that one answer made both of them feel strange... They both had already fallen for each other but didn't have any idea about it. Hobi kept smiling all the time as all of his questions had been answered and he didn't need to be sad anymore. He was feeling like he's the luckiest person... While on the other hand, y/n was just praying to reach her apartment as soon as possible.. only to avoid his questions. 

After few minutes, they reached the place and as the car stopped and y/n was going to get off, she said, " Hobi, Don't think that i told you this only because you're sad... You're really my bias.. from the very first day.. before i met you all.... and don't stay sad anymore.... I can't see you like that... It hurts... I don't wanna be the reason of your sadness. " She told him and got off. 

" Y/n "
As she was going to enter the building, she heard him calling for her. She turned back and saw hobi coming to her and before she could ask something, he kissed her. 
When she was trying to figure out what just happened with her, he had gone. 

" Am i dreaming? Did he really kiss me? But i'm just a fan for him... Why would he do that? Did i really get a kiss from my beloved bias???? Does he like me too??? " Y/n had so many questions in her mind but the person who could answer them, had already left the place. She was feeling like she's in seventh heaven. It was so dreamlike situation for her that she pinched herself to make sure. 
" Ouch! It's real. " 

Hobi had got answers for his questions but now y/n couldn't understand how and when he started feeling special for her. 

After standing there for sometime in the same exact position, y/n moved towards her apartment. As she was going, she heard some staffs talking to each other. 
" Was that Jung Hoseok? " 
" He seemed like him. But why would he kiss her? "
" Yeah exactly! But that person was definitely looking like jhope. "
" Didn't she want only this from the start? "
"Yeah! Right... But if it was him, isn't it bad for his reputation? I mean just think, if media got to capture in camera something like this, the whole agency would have to face the loss. "
" I don't know why the agency even hired her.... She can be a big trouble for them. "

After listening all these things, y/n couldn't control herself and started running towards her apartment while crying badly. She locked the door, threw her bags aside and kept crying more and more. Some minutes ago, when she was finding it surreal, their conversation made her believe it wasn't a dream.... It was the harsh reality of her beautiful and easy going life. She had faced so many hardships in her life but to get blamed for something that she didn't do was the hardest one for her to tolerate. Suddenly, she got a call from someone who could handle her in that situation and that was her sweet sister. As soon as y/n picked the call, she couldn't say anything but started crying more. 
" Y/n...what's wrong? You're crying? Why? What happened? " Her sister asked in tension. 
" I can't.... "
" What can't ? "
" I miss you.. " She told her while crying and it made her sister to weep. 
" I miss you too y/n. But for now, tell me what happened? "
" I can't adjust here.... The more i try, the more i realize this place isn't for me. " She said and explained everything what had happened. 
" First, you stop crying ok.... You're my strong baby girl... You can't lose like this... You have to fight back... and don't listen anything that make you feel bad... Got it? "
"Hmmm.... I love you sister. "
" I love you more.. Now take rest and I'll call you tomorrow. Bye. "

After talking to her sister, y/n felt good and somehow her words consoled her. But her eyes weren't ready to listen her mind and she cried more for sometime ....and then she finally slept on the couch where she was sitting. 

Next morning, 
It was 7am. As y/n woke up, she checked her clock and started rushing for the office. She quickly got ready and left for the office. 
After an hour, when she was busy with some paper, she got a call and was asked to come to the meeting room where they wanted y/n to officially meet bts. 
But whatever had happened yesterday, she didn't know how to act normal....either she should act happily in front of them specially jhope or she should try to be as formal as possible to avoid all kind of nonsense that was going on among staff and could possibly lead them towards danger. 
Without thinking anymore, she went to the room where the boys were already sitting and as soon as they saw y/n, they cheered up. It's like to meet a family member for them. But as y/n had already chosen the second option for rest of the time, she didn't even look at them. She bowed them respectfully and avoided eye contact with everyone. 
.
"Annyeonghaseyo! " She said while looking down. 
"Annyeong y/nssi.....you already know bts but we wanted you guys to meet here and if you guys have any questions regarding work, you can ask her. " The director said. 
" How are you y/nssi??? " Jungkook asked formally while teasing her with eyes. 
" I'm good. Thank you for asking....i hope you're also good. "

" She's acting better than us. " Suga whispered to jhope who was continuously looking at her face to make an eye contact.... But she was too stubborn to do so. 

.
.
.
.
.
(please don't mind my grammatical error.)