Episode 16

.

.

Y/n pov :

It was my first time exploring the city and i was lost. It's like a nightmare and i really never thought that this could happen to me when i got this super marvelous idea of going out.

"Eottokhae" I thought.

Every single person who was passing by was a stranger and i didn't have any idea what kind of place that was, so i didn't dare to ask for help. People who were making eye contact while they were passing were seeming like they could harm me.... May be because i was too scared. I wished i had some friends here so that i could ask them for help.

.

I stood at one place for some time, then decided to go in one direction. At least i could reach somewhere like that.... Without knowing where the way was leading me. I almost hid my face in my hoodie to avoid the strange gazes of people. There were some people who were returning home from work, some were returning from pubs as they were almost losing their balance while walking.

" I hope i don't get into more trouble. " I thought and started listening songs not to feel so lonely in that dark night.

.

Now it was almost 10:30pm and the road was almost empty. I was walking from one hour but didn't get my destination. There were only one or two vehicles per minute.

" God help me please! " I was almost gonna cry because i really didn't have any idea what to do next if i didn't reach my apartment.

I was just walking and walking aimlessly. Suddenly i saw a car flash from behind. I could feel as it was getting closer to me, it became slow.

" Please please don't stop!!! " I prayed and started walking as fast as i could. But it seemed like the driver was following me. Neither he stopped the car, nor did he sped up. I felt like i'm gonna fell because of my fast walk. I dared to look behind. As i looked back, i couldn't really see anything because of the car flash. So i kept moving as fast as i could..... And then, the worst thing happened, the car stopped and i could hear that someone got off the car and started coming in my direction.

.

.

.

.

Jhope pov :

.

.

.

It was late night. We got late because of our late flights. Everybody was too tired because we didn't take rest well for last two days. So everybody decided to go their homes.

.

As i was on the way to my home, i saw a girl walking alone in the night. I wondered why she's alone on this deserted road at this hour. She's wearing joggers with hoodie. As i watched her carefully, she seemed familiar. So i slowed down the car. Before i could guess, she turned her face back..... And guess whom i saw.....

.

.

"Y/n? " I was shocked to see her.

I couldn't get why and how she came here at this time. I called her so many time but it seemed she didn't listen and started walking fast.... almost running. So i just stopped the car and got off. As i came out of the car, she started running.

" What's wrong with her? Why isn't she answering me? " I thought.

After chasing her for a while, i finally grabbed her hand and asked,