Episode 17

" Can you do me a favor? " Y/n asked him. 
"Huh??? Now?? What's this? "
" Please go to your room and sleep there... I'll be fine here.... You're already so tired.. and as i can see, you can't sleep here properly. " She almost begged him. 

Hobi looked at her for a while and smiled. 
" What? " She asked. 
" I'm glad you thought about it..but....you're my guest tonight..... So don't worry about me.... Now go and sleep. It's late. "

"Hey.... Noooo.... What guest and all.... Please please go... I can't even sleep if you can't rest well. It's your room..how can i sleep there. "

" No! A big No! You have to sleep there! And if you feel bad, you can return the favor later. " He said. 

Y/n stood there for a while to see if he's really serious. But he just stayed in his sleeping position. So she just stood up and turned back to go.
As she was moving, she heard him mumbling, " hmm... You can't sleep because it's my room. "
" Hey n... Noooo.... I didn't mean that... Why would you think so? Ok ok.... I'm going.. You just take rest... But I'll return the favor.... Remember it. "

As she was going to move, he held her hand and said, " Y/n, i know you don't like me because I've hurt you so many times but i promise i won't do anything stupid from now on. "

" Why is he saying something like this after all he saved me just now? Why would i have any kind of reason not to like him? " She wondered and asked him to take rest. 
" Hobi, you should sleep and there's nothing like that... Trust me!.... " She waited for a while for him to answer but he had already slept. 

Next morning

Jhope pov :

As i woke up, i felt tired because i really couldn't fit myself in the couch but i was happy that she slept peacefully. I don't know what was this but i started liking her presence. However it turned out to be, but she was the first woman who came into my house except my family. 
" I wish she felt the same. " I thought while brushing my hair with hands. 
As i was moving towards the kitchen to make breakfast for her, i saw a small note which was stuck on the side table. 

" Good morning hobi! It was really nice to be at your home..... I'm sorry but i have to leave early before someone sees me there... I don't wanna create any kind of trouble for you.... Thank you so much for saving me last night. I'll forever be grateful to you. See you soon! __y/n. "

"What?? She already left? " I checked the room again to be sure but she wasn't there. 
" Is it this much difficult for her to be with me?.....and why does she always think she's creating trouble?... Ahhhh... I can never be enough for her. " I thought. 

It's 9am Sunday Morning. I had my breakfast and after getting ready i went to dorm. It's an important day because today we all were free. We really didn't have to do anything but to rest and spend time with each other. 

As i reached the dorm, Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon were already there. 
" Hey! Where are the rest? "
" Hey hobi! Suga is on his way but Seokjin and Jimin will be late. They went to buy some groceries.....but where is y/n? I checked her room. She isn't there. "
" Hmm...she moved to the apartment."
"Ohhh! I got it now. " Namjoon replied. 

I wasn't feeling well because i couldn't sleep last night. So i decided to sleep. 
" I'm not feeling well..... I need to rest... Call me if you need. " I told Namjoon while Tae and jk were busy in playing video games.
.
I came into the room to sleep but couldn't because all the time i was just thinking about y/n....how i met her... How i hurt her so many times... and how she left the home even after i helped her...." It's surely only me who likes her company otherwise she wouldn't have left no matter what the reason was. " I thought. 

Normal pov : 
.
Before entering into the grocery store, 
" Jin hyung, can you please do the grocery shopping by yourself? " Jimin said with puppy eyes. 
" Ahh... Wae wae? " Older one asked. 
" I need to meet my friend. Please jin hyung... Please please. "
" Ahhhh.... Stop it! You shouldn't come with me, if you have some other work...... kkeojyeo... "
" Thank you hyung!!! You're really the best hyung. " Jimin said and left. 

Jin started picking up the grocery and as he was doing it, he saw y/n in the store. 
" Y/n! " 
She turned back to see who it is. As she saw jin, she was happier than ever. 
" Jin oppa! " She said and gave a sibling hug to him. 
" What are you doing here? "
" Shopping.....Because i moved to the apartment. Didn't i tell you? "
" Hey noo... You didn't. "
" How's you y/n? Are you happy there? "
She gave a fake smile and said, " Yeah! I'm.... Why? "
" Because you came alone. You could've brought someone with you. " 
" Ahh...actually... I haven't talked to anyone yet there. " 
Before he could ask something, she continued, " There's a lot that has happened.... I'll tell you everything but let's finish our shopping first." 

.
After finishing their shopping together, when they came outside, jin suggested to have lunch together as he was hungry. 
" Y/n, let's have some food. I can't move without my food. "
" Ok! Let's go! "
They came and ordered some food. 

" So tell me now! What happened? "
Y/n became sad all of a sudden and told everything what had happened with her. 
" They think....i did everything... Like... Saving the child and all... Only to get closed to you all... I'm one of the fans... I knew it could happen with me.. but i don't want them to think so...because it's not true. "
" Did someone tell you all of this? If it's so, don't believe because i don't think any staff member would say like this. "
" No! I heard myself. I went to the dining hall for dinner and some of them were talking about me. So.... I.... stopped going to the hall... I.. Just couldn't talk to anyone there. "

After realising what actually happened with y/n, Jin felt bad for her. She had become like a sister to him just in two-three days. 
" I wish i could tell them it's not true but it'd put you in more trouble. " He said. 
" And yesterday...... Uffff! "
" What happened yesterday? "
" If I'm here sitting in front you, it's only because of him. "
" Huh? I didn't get. "
She explained every single thing.. How she lost herself....how hobi met her and took her to his home. 
" Everything is so new to me. I don't know if i can adjust or not. " She said while weeping. 
" You will! You definitely will! " He assured her. 
As she was talking, jin got a call from jimin. 
" Now what? "
" Where are you hyung? "
" I'm at the restaurant next to the store. "
" Ok! I'm coming. "

Within five minutes, jimin arrived. 
" Y/n! " He shouted. 
" I missed you. Sorry i couldn't call you. "
" It's ok jimin. " She answered. 
After examining her face carefully, he got that she's not in mood. He asked jin, 
" What's wrong? "
and he explained everything that y/n told him. 
" Omo! So many things had happened and we didn't know anything. " Jimin said. 

For few minutes, Jimin and Jin talked to each other in gestures while she was continually looking at her plate. 

"Ahmm... So... You went to hobi's home? " Jin asked. 
" Hmm... "
" Are you sure it was hobi hyung's home?" Jimin asked in surprise. 
" Yeah! His pictures were there. Why? Why are you two asking so? " 
" Because hobi never let any girl come in his home except his family. " Jin told. 
" And.... If it was his own home, you're the first one to enter. " Jimin said. 
And they started laughing. 

" What???? " " Jinja? " She couldn't believe what they told her. 
" But he didn't tell me.. If i knew i wouldn't have gone there. "
" Wae? He brought you there because he wanted to. Why are you sad? "
" No! Now i got it... Ahhh...." She said and thought, " He was good but later he sounded different.... May be this is why. "
" What? " They both asked. 
" Nothing... It's just.. I felt he's mad at something.... May be i'm wrong. "

In the dorm, 

" Why aren't they coming? " Jungkook complained after getting bored of video games as he was feeling hungry and had asked jin to bring some churros. 

" Lemme call jimin.... " V said and dialed his number. 

" Hey hey taehyunga! "
" Yaa...Where are you both? "
" We're with y/n.....will reach in half an hour. "
" Really? Ask her to come to meet the rest of us jimin. "
" Ok ok! We'll bring her. " Jimin said while laughing. 

" Hobi hyung, wake up! Y/n is coming in half an hour with Jin hyung and Jimin. " V told jhope. 

" Huh? She's with Seokjin? "
" Yeah! I just talked to them. "

The moment he heard Seokjin's name with y/n, it made him think again.... think about how she loves to be with Jin and not with him... how she left his home today morning without telling and went to meet Seokjin. 

At the restaurant, 
" Jimin! No... I can't go there. Please understand.... Infact, i shouldn't stay here with you guys...... If anyone find it out, it would be a trouble for you all. "
" Keep quiet! You're going with us and that's final. " Jin said and jimin agreed. 
" But oppa...... " 
And without letting her complete, jin said while giving a pouty look, " Won't you listen to your oppa? " 
"Ammm... Fine! " She agreed. 

(Please don't mind my grammatical mistakes.)