Episode 32

As i left the place and came outside, i saw so many people who were just coming to the club. I didn't see anyone who was leaving. It seemed as i was the only one who's leaving. I wondered how these people would fit themselves in that place because it was already so crowded.

As i was moving, i felt a hand on my wrist from behind and heard a voice who called my name. For a second, i couldn't think who it could be because it was the first time for me to visit such a place and nobody knew me here. I turned back to see who it is and as soon as i saw the face, i was speechless. I felt like my heart had stopped beating and i didn't have any energy in my legs. My feet started trembling.... My eyes couldn't believe that he found me out specially when i had forgot everything that had happened with me in the last few months and finally thought to live the life peacefully.

" I missed you. " The person said. 

" Y... You....????? " My voice was shaking and my eyes were going to burst because of the shock. 

" Why did you leave me y/n? I searched you everywhere.... I tried everything.... The places where you used to go...i talked to every person who could know you. But see, it was destined... and we met again. "

I couldn't say anything because of the shock. I felt like my life had finished one more time. The things i didn't want to happen had happened and i couldn't erase them now. 

He continued, " We couldn't date each other that time because you left without saying anything but....this time, I'll make sure you date me. "

His touch and his creepy face was enough for me to run far away from him. 

" I told you that time too.... I''LL NEVER DATE YOU XENON.... NEVER EVER. "

I knew what he was going to do next but in these days, Areum didn't only give me place to live but enough courage to do what i wanted to. I pulled my hand back from his grip and as i was going to run from him, i saw some people running towards us.

I couldn't recognize them as it was too dark to do that with their masks on. It seemed they wanted to talk to me. Somehow i felt a little secured because i wanted to avoid Xenon. I was just curious to know the reason why they approached me and before i could find out, Xenon hugged me tightly. 

" I love you too Y/n. " Xenon said. 

To listen him saying this was as shocking for them as for me. I couldn't believe him saying this when i just told him that i'd never date him. Those guys started looking each other as they couldn't understand. And then slowly, they all took off their masks. 

I felt like every single thing happening to me was just giving me shock. Once again, i felt like my heart had stopped beating but this time, it was different. It seemed i got my family back.

Xenon who was still hugging me, whispered in my ear, " I won't let you run this time... Just wait and watch what i do. He won't love you anymore. "