Episode 14

" Don't go. I'll tell you everything. " She said without making eye contact. 

Hobi sat in front of her with curious eyes that were still sad. He held her hand giving her an assurance and said, " I'm here. "

" I lost my mom in childhood. It was a car accident. She was going to market to buy me some clothes as i demanded. There was a school function and i didn't want to go wearing a dress she had already bought for me. " Her eyes started becoming teary and she felt a lump in throat. After a long pause, she cleared her throat and continued, " The last time she talked to me was when she said, " I'll make sure you get everything you deserve and you want. " 

" And your father? " He asked while holding her hand softly.

" He had brain hemorrhage. He was the best dad ever. " And as she was going to tell more, she started sobbing. Jhope wiped her tears and gave a hug lightly. 

" He gave everything to me he could give and never let me feel that i don't have mom around me....I wish i could support him more...I wish he shared his problems with me.....i just want to see them at least for once. "

Her words made him cry too. But he controlled himself and said, " Ssshhhh.... Let it out. "

" I'm sorry. I'm sure your parents were as good as you're saying. You know what.... Wherever they are, they're really proud of you y/n. You're their wonderful daughter and you're really brave. "

After hearing hobi's words, she stopped crying and said, " I'm sorry! I made you upset too. That's why i don't talk much about my family. "

" You can! You can always talk to me.... to anyone of us....whenever you want. We'll always hear you out. " Jhope said. 

"Thank you hobi for listening me. I'm feeling much better now. "

" Now take your medicines and rest well. I'll go and check the boys. " He said and as he was leaving, he came back and continued, "i'm really sorry y/n..i didn't have any idea about it and just bluntly forced you to do so. I promise I'll make sure i don't hurt you more. "

Jhope pov :

As i left her room, i just couldn't get over with whatever she told me. I wished i could've helped her. As I was coming down stairs thinking about her, suga called me. I quickly wiped the tear in the corner of my eye before walking towards them. They all were sitting in the hall and it seemed they were in the middle of a serious discussion. I got to know that we all had to go to another city for the next fan sign event. 

"Ahhh... I just forgot about that. " I said. 

" Yeah yeah! We know you forgot. " Namjoon said and they started laughing. 

" What? "

They didn't answer and started talking about y/n. Her name made me remember her crying face again. It made me frustrated because i couldn't do anything to help her. 

" But what about y/n? " Jin hyung asked. 

" Suga and i've talked to the manager about her. I told him everything. I hope he understands. " RM said.