Episode 12

.

.

"What should i say? I don't wanna portray myself pitiful in front of them" Y/n thought looking at her feet.

"Y/n? Are you okay? " Namjoon asked.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Seokjin, Can i help you in the kitchen please? " She asked jin, trying to avoid the question.

"Nooo... First you answer me y/n. Why don't you wanna tell your parents ah? It's not good. See! You're staying in a foreign country and it's their right to know where you live. Idk what's the problem....may be you don't have a healthy relation with them but whatever it is, you need to tell them. After all, they are your parents. " Jhope again suggested y/n, giving her a good advice.

.

.

Tears had started forming in her eyes.

"Hmmm..." All she could say.

All of them were looking at her face for an answer.

"Don't you guys agree? I'm just telling her because i care for her. I'm sorry y/n if i'm sounding rude but it'd great if you tell them asap. " Jhope continued.

.

"I... I can't... tell them. I've told my sister and that's enough. " Clearing her throat and looking down, y/n told as she was trying not to talk about anything about her pathetic life.

.

" I agree with hobi. Y/n we aren't forcing you but it's for your good only and we're telling you because we think you as our friend. " Namjoon said.

.

"Hey! Stop it guys. If she's saying she's okay with it, why are you guys trying to convince her? " Jin complained.

.

" What's wrong y/n? " Suga asked.

All of the members couldn't understand the situation.

.

y/n somehow gathered some words and managed to say, " I wish i could tell them but....they're gone....If they were alive, they would've been so happy for me." And she couldn't control her tears anymore. y/n was crying badly. The whole situation made her think how miserable her life is without her parents. She ran towards her room as fast as she could.

.

y/n pov :

.

My whole body was numb. I couldn't feel my feet. I came into the room without saying anything else. Everything was going smoothly but one question ruined everything. I started crying badly while i was trying to remember the happy moments which i'd shared with my parents.

.

"How can they leave me so soon? Wasn't i a good child for them? May be they didn't care for me because if they really cared, they wouldn't have left me.....Why did God do this to me?.....I never did anything wrong,....didn't hurt anyone intentionally but I still had to face this. " All of the thoughts were going in my mind. I tried not to cry but failed. Everything started seeming worthless.

" I can't..i can't go in that state again.... I can't be weak anymore... I have to stay strong for me and my sister. " I thought and started listening 'life goes on' but my eyes couldn't stop crying.

.

After half an hour of crying, my eyes were swollen. Suddenly, i heard knock on the door.

"Who could it be? " I thought and wiped my tears as i didn't wanna show my crying state. I opened the door and it was seokjin.