Episode 24

" But don't you think it's too late for public transports..... After all we need to go to the same place. "

Y/n couldn't find an excuse to say no. 

"Okk! Let's finish the work first. "

As they came outside to go home and y/n was just going to sit in the car, she got a call and that person on the call became a savior for her. 

" Hey Kevin! Whats up??? "

" Can't you even have dinner with me kiddo? "

" Ahhh.... Where are you? " She asked on the call. 

" Sorry Xenon! I have to go somewhere.... Thank you so much for your help today.."

" No problem! Jalja! " Xenon said and y/n took a cab and left to meet Kevin. 

As she came into the restaurant which Kevin told her on call..... He was already sitting there. 

" So.... How's Seoul??? " Y/n asked. 

" I can't decide now... You have to help me to explore this city. " Kevin asked. 

" I haven't explored it yet... How would i help you? " She told. 

" What? You haven't what? " Kevin asked while laughing and added, " Ok! Let's do this together too.... Didn't that weird guy help you to explore? "

" Don't you dare to call him weird ok!!!!! And for your information, he isn't free like you. " Getting irritated y/n told. 

" Yaaaa.... I'm not free ok.... I'm here only for work.. You should thank my seniors that they sent me here and you can spend some time with me. " Kevin complained. 

" Whatever " Y/n said sadly and put her head on the table. 

" Y/n....is everything alright? " Kevin asked as he could see she's sounding sad. 

" Yeah i am! " Sitting properly again, she continued, " Actually.. I met a man in my office today... He's helpful but i didn't like his vibe and i found out he lives in my building only....ahhh...Never mind!!!! You say.... Where are you staying?? "

" Me? I'm staying in nearby hotel....can i stay in your apartment? " Kevin asked cheerfully. 

" Noooo... A big no. " Y/n yelled. 

" Fine!!! "

" So? Got a new girlfriend? "

" Ahh... Noo... I've changed... Now I'm looking for serious relationship.... I won't be in a relationship now until i find someone perfect for me.. may be I'll find someone in Korea. "

" Hwaaa... On a business trip ah?? You'll never change... " Y/n said while giving a disgusting look. 

Having dinner together, as they both stood up to leave the place,

" Are you sure you'll be fine alone? "

" Yeah Kevin... I'll be fine..."

" Listen! If that person bothers you again... let me just know. " Kevin said in serious tone. 

" I won't need you. " Y/n said showing attitude and left. 

" This girl never let others to worry for her.... " Kevin thought.