Episode 6

y/n pov :

I couldn't believe what has happened just now. "Only to get attention, they pretended to help the boy and now they treated him so badly." I thought.
The child was crying like crazy. So i decided to stay with him for a while. I took him to the bench where i was sitting before. I remembered that those girls gave him chocolate before and he stopped crying. So i tried the same. But i didn't have chocolates, so i handed him the juice which i had inside my bag.
"Hey! Wanna have it? It's sweet and super delicious too."
And guess what, it worked. He stopped crying and now i could ask him some questions. He drank the juice nicely.
" Hey! What's your name baby? "

"Joy" He answered in his baby voice.

"Awww.... It's so nice name. "

"Who is with you, Joy?"

"Eomma"

"Okay.. But i can't see your eomma. Where's she?"

And as soon as i mentioned his mother... His eyes started filling with tears again....
"Oh no! I think she lost him somewhere. "
I thought.
"Stop crying baby! I'm here ok... Eomma sent me to look after you."
.
Whattt.... Did i say so? Ahhh.... What am i gonna do if i wouldn't find his mom.
.
"Really? " The boy asked with curiosity and he stopped crying too.
"Yes! So please don't cry or I'll be sad. " I told him with puppy eyes and that made the boy laugh.
.
.
Suga pov :
.
I just couldn't believe that the girls did this whole drama only to get hobi's attention.
And then, there was this girl who was still helping the baby... Checking him carefully if he's hurt somewhere, trying to make him stop crying and she gave him something to drink too.
As i was watching her, she made me realise that she's so pretty inside and out.
.
"Yeppuda" I thought.

I decided to help her. So i reached her while trying my best to hide my face. And before i could say something, she asked me " Do you know the child? "

"Ahh... N.. No.. I don't know. "

I don't know why she became so cautious suddenly. She embraced the baby tightly and asked me if i need something.
I think she was still worried about what those girls did to her and the boy. She didn't want to fall for more trouble.
.
"Hey! I think you got me wrong. Actually i was watching you and those girls from a far and i almost got what the situation is. I just came to help you somehow. " I said to her.
.
" Oohhh..... Okay.. So you're that suspicious guy. "
"What? Did you know i was watching you?"
"Yeah... You were too big to hide behind that tree.
I thought, " Did she get that i'm suga too? Oh no. "
"So, how do you wanna help me? I can't leave the boy as you know i told him that his mother sent me to look after him."

"Should we look around for her? " I asked.
" Yeah.... May be it's the most we can do to find his mom. "
.
We both started searching for that woman while asking the baby now and then if he can see his mom somewhere.
.
" Hey suspicious guy! Wait for me. " She called me as i was walking too fast.
"What did you just call me lonely girl? "
"Suspicious guy but why do you call me lonely girl, huh????
" Ok wait! Let me know your name first... I won't call you lonely girl again."
"It's y/n. Nice to meet you suspicious guy."
"Yaaa... Why do you call me by that? I just told you i won't call you lonely girl."
"Because you didn't tell me your name." She said sweetly.
.
"Wait.. What???? She didn't get me... Wow... It's awesome.. Now it'd be easy to help her." I thought to myself.
"It's Jake. Nice to meet you too. "

I felt sorry about my fake name but i didn't want to make the situation awkward by telling her that i'm Suga.
"I think we can't find his mom like this. " I said to her.
She seemed really worried about the boy while playing with the boy at times.
.
"Hey y/n!!!! Follow me. "
I picked up the boy, embraced him and i started walking towards the office while she was just following me.
.
.
.
.
.
(Please forget my grammatical errors. )