Episode 7

y/n pov :

That guy seemed quite caring as he picked up the boy and embraced him. He asked me to follow him to somewhere... I didn't have any idea where he was going.

" I guess he got an idea. " I thought.

.

" Where are you going? " I asked Jake.

.

" You ask so many questions. Keep following me until you have a better idea." He told me.

" Fine! I don't have any option. " I thought. And i kept following him.

As i was following him, i realized that i have heard this voice before.

"Ahh... I met him just now. How can i know him? " I thought.

Soon, it became pretty clear to me that he was heading towards the office area.

"Hey! Are you gonna handover him to the staff? " I asked him surprisingly.

" Here it comes another question. Now don't say anything for a while ok. " He said.

.

.

.

We entered the big hall... Everyone seemed pretty exhausted yet busy in their work. As soon as we entered, a gentleman came to us and bowed to Jake respectfully. Jake bowed to him too.

"How can i help you? " The man asked.

Jake handed the boy over and told the whole situation. The boy started crying again and he ran towards me and hid himself behind me. I guessed he was too afraid to meet new people except me and jake.

"Hey! Don't worry Joy! I'm here only. "

.

And then another person came and asked jake to come with him. Jake left without saying anything and now i was alone.

.

" What am i gonna do now? He told me that he was gonna help. What kind of help is this? " I thought.

.

The man whom Jake had told the situation directed me to follow him and he made me sit in a room which was almost like an office with the kid. Then he asked me if i need something.

"Yes! Can i have some food for the kid, please ? "

He smiled on my reaction as he noticed i was concerned about the boy only. And he left.

After 5 minutes, a lady came in and gave the baby some food. He ate it all... I think he was hungry.

The lady asked me the whole thing again and then she took the boy with her.

I didn't want to let him go but i wanted to help him too. So i agreed.

Then i heard the boy over sounds.

"Momma, it's me. Where are you? "

" If you're hearing your boy, please come to the office right now. "

I heard a lady asking his mom to come.

.

After few minutes, Jake appeared.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let's go. " He said.

"I remember someone was going to help me and the kid too. " I said giving him an angry but sad look.