Episode 9

y/n pov : 

His angry voice made me more nervous. I tried to look calm but my heart was pounding very fast. 
"I don't know what you are talking about but i'm sorry if i did something wrong." I said while i was looking at my plate. 

"Hwaa... Don't act so innocent as you don't know anything. Guys, do you know what she did yesterday?" Jhope said. 

"What did she do? " Jin asked. 
"Hobi, listen me first. " Namjoon asked him. 
"Noooo....you guys should listen this. " Hobi said.
"Is it something serious, hyung? " Jimin asked. 
"I saw her yesterday at the fan sign and there was a kid. You guys won't believe it but she pushed the baby. She was so rude huh.... Thank God, there were some other girls who saved the boy from her.  Believe me guys, she seems innocent but she isn't. I just wonder why and how she is here with us right now." Jhope said. 

" What???? He thinks i hurt that kid??? Wow.. What a first impression i made on him! All credit goes to those girls." As i thought it, my eyes filled with tears soon. 

All of them were looking at me again. I couldn't say a single word. I wanted to tell them everything but a lump had formed in my throat. 

"Hobi, you don't know anything, ok. " Suga said to jhope trying not to be noticed by others. 

"But i was told something else. " Namjoon said wondering. 

"I'm telling you guys. I saw her with my own eyes. It was y/n only." Hobi said. 
" Hey! Answer me! Wasn't that you? " He asked me the question sounding too angry. 

" Yeah! It was me but......... "
"See! She admitted. It was her only." 
Jhope seemed quite happy but still angry with my answer.

"Yaaa!!!! Will you please stop it now? " Suga asked jhope making him silent. 

"How could i think that i'm the luckiest army?" I thought to myself and decided to walk away. 
" I'm sorry guys for bothering you all. Please enjoy your breakfast. I should go. Excuse me. "
I said to them while looking at my feet. I felt so embarrassed about what jhope told. Though i didn't do that, it made me look guilty in front of them, specially my bias. 
As i was going to walk away, a tear fell down from my eye. 

Normal pov :

"Was she crying? " Jimin asked. 
"Really! " Taehyung said surprisingly. 
"I don't think she hurt the child. " Jin complained about what hobi said. 
"Do you think i'm lying?" Hobi asked with surprise as jin was supporting y/n somehow. 
"Don't say anything now ok!" Suga said to jhope strictly. 
" What? Why are you angry at me yoongi?" 
"First, listen to me guys" Namjoon said trying to get everyone's attention. He added, " So the manager told me something about this girl that is totally different from the story we just heard."
"See! I told you... She can't hurt someone. She doesn't seem that cruel type. What were you told namjoonie?" Jin asked.

Namjoon continued, " The manager told that she helped a staff's kid to find his mother as he lost her somewhere in the event. But hobi is telling something else.. Idk what's true." 
"And i was there with her all the time." Yoongi told everyone in clear voice. 

"What????? Yoongi hyung? You were with a fan?" Jungkook asked. 
Everybody was quite shocked about it. 

"Yeah! No.. I mean she doesn't know it was me." Suga said and then explained every single thing that had happened yesterday. 

All were shocked but it was more shocking for jhope. 
"Are you saying that those girls did all of that to get my attention?" He asked suga again to confirm. 
"Hmmmm... " Suga answered. 
"If it's so, you should apologize hobi. We all should apologize.... She's an army and we treated her like a criminal." Namjoon said and everyone agreed. 

Jhope pov : 
"I misunderstood everything and did a huge mistake. I should apologize asap. She would've felt so embarrassed." I thought. 
"Hobi hyung, you shouldn't be too harsh even if she did that. We should've listened her once before blaming so rudely. And you made her cry too." Jungkook said. 

"I'm sorry guys. I messed up everything. "

y/n pov : 
I came to my room as fast as i could and started crying badly without making any sound. I couldn't let anyone know that i was crying. 
"Why can't i have a normal life? I wish you were here Jake. You're the only one who can explain everything. " I thought. 
" I can't stay here for too long.... I have to go before i make the situation more difficult for myself. I didn't do anything like that but i can't give any kind of trouble to the boys. " I said to myself while grabbing my bags and phone. 

As i was going to leave the room, i heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice. It was manager. 
"y/n, can you come outside for some time?" He asked me. 
After clearing my throat, i answered, "yeah, i'm coming."
"May be he can help me as he knows everything. " I thought and hoped for something better to happen.

As i came out of the room, i heard Joy's voice. 
"Noona, i missed you." He shouted from distance and ran towards me. I could feel all of the members were watching everything.

"I missed you too baby." I told him and embraced him carefully. 
We came downstairs and walked towards his mother. 
"He wanted to meet you..sorry if i bothered you. " Joy's mother said nervously.

I gave her a smile and hugged the child again " Not at all! In fact, i'm happy to see him here like this. "

"Noona, will you play with me for a while? Please please. "
"Why not? Let's play outside." 
I took the child and came outside in the garden. 

Believe me or not, but playing with a child felt like a remedy to me. He started running here and there when i was pretending to chase him. 

After sometime, someone called me. 
"y/n" 
I turned around to look who it is. 
"Jhope!!!!" I thought surprisingly. 
And he started coming towards me. I became nervous again... After all he just gave me a whole lecture. 
"I..amm...i..." He laughed awkwardly while brushing his hair. Then he continued.

"I'm sorry y/n for whatever happened. When you left the table, Namjoon told us everything. I seriously didn't know that you saved the boy. I misunderstood the whole situation. I still can't believe that those girls did it on purpose. I shouldn't have reacted like that without knowing the whole thing. I'm sorry for not giving you a single chance to speak. I'm sorry for everything. I hope you forgive me. " He said in one go.

"Is it true? THE JHOPE is saying sorry to ME????" I was just thinking while looking at his concerned face. He seemed pretty sad while saying those words. I was just lost in his face. In sunshine, his face was shining so brightly. "Woah!!! How can he look so good even without makeup? " I thought. 
"y/n??? "
His voice made me realize that i was staring him continually. 
"Please please... Don't say sorry...it wasn't your mistake after all... The way those girls pretended to be sweet, anyone can fall in the trap. Now please don't feel bad at all... It's fine hmm? " I said. 
"Really!!! Aren't you angry? "
"Noooo.... How can i be angry? I'm your fan. And trust me, most of the armys dream to get scolded like this."

My words made him laugh and we both started laughing. 
"Ok! Let's go inside. Everybody is waiting to talk to you, specially eager ones.... Jin hyung, jungkook and taehyung." 

"Let's go Joy. " I said to the kid. 
"Ok noona. " He replied in his baby voice and it made hobi act cute. He pinched Joy's cheeks softly and made him giggle.
.
.
.
.
.

(Please don't mind grammatical errors.)