Chapter 2✓

~I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart~

•••

     "Yoonhyo, the teacher told us to not go at home by ourselfs!" a little brown haired-boy tells to his friend, but the other one just rolls his eyes. 

    "I can go by myself Lee! I'm not a kid anymore! I already know the way home! Yesterday I lost another milk teeth, so I'm already a big boy!" the stubborn kid reply then checks the road again.

     "But-"

      "Goodbye Lee! See you tomorrow!" Yoonhyo cuts off his friend's word, then runs away from the school gate, while his friend just shrugs.

     He could have waited for his father, but he is much too angry of him. Why? Because his father confiscated his right to sweets all week! And that's just because he broke an vase! 

    "That stupid vase." the little one mumbles, then takes a deep breath. 

    He would like to go more often. He would like to hear the birds chirping more often. To see more children playing. But his father doesn't let him. Why? Because he keeps it closed as if he is in a prison. Yes, he love his father extremely much. Even though he is small, he realizes that his father only wants the best for him. But still, it gets way too exaggerated sometimes. 

    He arrives in front of a crosswalk and, when he sees no car, shrugs. It doesn't matter that it's still red, as long as the road is clear, right? 

     So he takes steps to the other side of the road. He takes one step, then another one, but when he hears a loud horn on his right, he immediately freezes. He notices that the driver of the car is trying to slow down as soon as possible, but he doesn't seem to succeed.  

     "Be careful!" he hears a warm voice, then feels in the arms of another older boy, while the car blows the same boy in the air, and he is still in his arms.

    Everything happens so fast that the little boy has no way to react. He feels his head heavy and his eyes become heavy, and the last thing he sees is the face of the boy who saved him. He immediately wonders if he really is a person, or if he is an angel.

    Then he closes his eyes and has no idea why he is no longer able to open them. He regrets that he did not wait for his father.

***

  "Please, please be well!" the brown-haired man whisper and then parks the car in front of the hospital.

     He feels his heart stop and run out of his rib cage, and his hands tremble non-stop. His boy is in the hospital. Yoonhyo is in the hospital!

     He went from the work as usual to pick up Yoonhyo from school, and when he didn't saw him at the gate, he thought he was still in class, so he waited for about ten minutes. But the boy had not yet come, so he asked his son's teacher where he was. When she looked at him confused, she realized that something was wrong. Yoonhyo had left about half an hour ago - according to the teacher. 

     That was when Taehyung began to panic. Where did Yoonhyo go alone? With whom? Has he never left alone, what if he got lost? Yes ... all his thoughts flew through his mind, but the panic became much stronger when he received a call from an unknown number. He answered, and when he heard that his son was in the hospital, he could swear that he was about to fainting. 

    He drove as fast as he could to the hospital-which they mentioned on the call, while some tears fell on his cheeks. He had no idea what had happened to his son. What condition was he in? Taehyung couldn't lose him either. It would be far too painful.