Chapter 16✓

~Let me truly see you, under all this fake masks~

•••

     "Woah, you move fast, don't you?" Namjoon asks his brother, with smirk on his face.

     The younger one rolls his eyes, then takes a sip from his coffee. They're at the moment in the break, and somehow, Taehyung started to tell about Jungkook, and how he will be the one who will take care of his son. And oh boy, he regretted instantly. His brother started to make fun of him in a few seconds.

      "I don't really understand who is this Jungkook, but you really trust him with Yoonhyo, Tae?" Park Jimin, one of his best friend ask, then he looks intently at him, waiting for an answer.

     Taehyung turns his attention to the blond haired-boy, then nods. Jimin came back in Korea just a few hours ago. He owns at his turn a company, and he needed to go in America for a week, to finish a contract.

     "Believe me, Jungkook is really trustful. He saved him once, a few days ago." he answers then Jimin looks subtle at Namjoon for a few seconds.

      "He saved him? What do you mean?" he tries to understand and Namjoon looks at his phone, checking the time- they still have ten minutes to gossip.

      "A few days ago he didn't expect me from school and left alone. He was about to be hit by a car, but Jungkook saved him. " Namjoon intervenes and explains and Jimin nods slightly.

      "Yoonhyo started to like him a lot." Taehyung reply and shrugs, then his friend smirks.

      "And you?"

    Taehyung looks at him confused, then raise his left eyebrow. 

      "What about me?"

       "You like him?" 

    The CEO look at his brother, then tries his best to answer. He doesn't know why he can't formulate an answer. He just doesn't know.

     "He punched a guy for him as well." the oldest one intervenes again and winks at his younger brother, while Jimin smirks at his turn.

      "Hot, Tae. I bet he felt for you, hm?" he jokes and this time, Taehyung rolls his eyes. 

       "Tsk, you are so stupid, midget." he jokes at his turn then sighs. "Jungkook is... just a friend? I mean, I hope we are friends. Nothing more, I do not look for any more complicated relationship." he continues and Jimin glance subtle at Namjoon.

     "I know why you can not look for any complicated relationship, or certain, more than just a friendship. You can not live forever in the past, you know? She's been gone for many years, it's her fault. You have to forget and move on. From what you've told me, Jungkook seems very nice. Couldn't you really see him differently, more than just a friend? You are bisexual, so his gender can not be a problem for you."

     It's not about she. It's not about the fact that Taehyung didn't forgot her. Heck, he doesn't love her anymore for a very long time ago. Since she left his own son. Since she renegade her mother rights. And it's not about the fact that Jungkook is a boy. Yeah, he is attract to guys, exactly like is attract to woman's. And it's not a shame, your own sexuality it's not something to be embarrassed of. It's just... Way too fast.

      "Jimin has right. She is the one who left you and Yoonhyo. Maybe it is the time to give another chance. Maybe that waiter is someone who can help you to regain your happiness, it will be really good to try." Namjoon suggests as well, then his younger brother glance at him in a serious tone.