Chapter 35✓

~Life can hurt us so much sometimes, that we lose confidence in everything around us~

•••

     "So, let me understand. That bitch was at your house?" Jimin asks the blue eyed-man, and the other one just looks at his phone. 

     "Don't call her that, Jimin. Even though she hurt me a lot, she's the one who gave birth to Yoonhyo, so I should respect her at least a little bit. " Taehyung revolts and the other one just rolls his eyes, then takes a sit on the couch, glancing at his friend. 

    "Is there anything else besides that, Tae? You look ... more than just distracted. " Jimin comments after, and the other one takes a deep breath, then close his eyes for a few seconds. 

     He feels his head heavy and his eyes ache because he cried a lot last night. After he managed to get rid of Lisa - he left her in a hotel in person after giving her some money for the operation- he quickly went to Jungkook's house. But in vain the curly-haired boy was not there; which worried Taehyung even more. He called Hoseok, but he had no idea where he might be. He also went to their "secret" place, but he wasn't there either. He wanted to report it to the police, but he thought it would annoy Jungkook even more than he had already done. 

       So he asked Namjoon to stay with Yonhyoo overnight, while he roamed the streets more than two hours, at night, just like a madman. He started thinking about all the bad things, and that kept him awake all night. And after giving up looking for him in vain, he went back to his house and began to cry again. He started to cry because of the fear, the despair, the fact that he slapped him, and he felt like Jungkook wanted to put him aside.

     And that hurts a lot. The fact that he wants to help him more than anything else, but the bunny boy doesn't let him. The fact that he wants to persuade him to start that treatment, but Jungkook simply does not want to accept. But most of all, he wants to heal him, but the other one thinks he's already lost the battle, before he even starts. It hurts a lot.

        "I... I had an argue with Jungkook. " the CEO admits, and the blond-haired boy looks at him confused.

     Yes, maybe workplace is not the best place for a discussion like this, but Taehyung feels the need to talk to someone about what happened, otherwise he will go crazy. He needs to talk to someone about how scared he is, or how much he is afraid of what will happen to the boy he loves more than his own life.

      "What? An argue? You haven't even been together for so long! Wow, you really like to move forward in your relationship, don't you? " Jimin jokes, but the other one just looks at him, without any expression on his face.

      "He broke up with me." this sentence makes Jimin stop laughing, then gets up from the couch, and approach his friend's desk.

       "What? What do you mean? Why?" the younger one asks, and the other one just sighs. 

      Why? Yeah, good question. Why Jungkook wanted so bad to broke up? Taehyung knows why. Not because he wants to have time to think - as he said last night. But because he doesn't want to make the CEO suffer, just like he suffered in the past, when both of his parents were in  the same situation. How did Taehyung realize this? Because he started to really understand his boyfriend, because he started to read his intentions better than anyone else- he is exactly like a open book for the older one. 

      And if Jungkook thinks that what he is doing will keep the other one away from the pain, then damn, he is sorely mistaken. Because Taehyung feels slowly dying of worry and despair at this moment, knowing that Jungkook is alone, while he is seriously ill. So he chose the solution very badly. He shouldn't have left, he shouldn't have such stupid thoughts. He should have sat next to Taehyung, let Taehyung be next to him. Damn everything!