Chapter 22✓

"Be my summer day, in my life full of winter "

•••

       "Life is so beautiful, isn't she?" Taehyung asks his brother, smiling, looking over some papers.

    Namjoon glance at his younger brother, raising amused his left eyebrow. He noticed early in the morning how happy his brother looked, but he didn't have a chance to ask anything.

       "Why are you so happy today? Did you win the lottery or something? " the older one asks, then takes his phone out  from pocket, looking at the clock.

    It's past one in the afternoon, so Jin should be on break in about twenty minutes.

      "Neah, that nonsense doesn't even compare to what I earned. " Taheyung replies and takes a sip of coffee, with the same smile on his face.

      "Ok, now I am really curios. Tell me what happened." the older one says, then the other one gets up from his leather chair, taking a few steps close to his brother, sitting on the couch next to him.

      "Well, let's just say I won a nice little bunny. " he jokes and Namjoon thinks for a few seconds.

     He then looks at his younger brother in amazement, not knowing if is right what he thinks. He chooses to pretend he has no idea.

      "What... what do you mean? Did you bought Yoonhyo a pet? "

    Taehyung rolls his eyes, still keeping the smile on his face. Hell yeah, he is in a very-very good mood. How could it not be? After all, what happened last night wasn't just in his mind. He realized that. Jungkook said he liked him too, and when the bunny boy kissed him, he answered and did not run away. So how could he not be in a good mood?

      "Remember when you said I might like Jungkook? " the younger asks and his brother nods, listening to him intently. "Well, you were right, I like him. A lot." he continues and the other one smirks. 

     "I knew it, bitch! Of course I was right, as always! " Namjoon raise his voice, not caring at the moment that he is still in the company, even if all of the employees are in the break, exactly like them.

     His brother finally started to like someone else. This thing is really a big deal, a new beginning for him. He can finally get over his ex-wife.

    "Sh... lower you voice, you stupid head! They will hear you!" Taehyung whispers and the older one nods. 

     "Fine, tell me everything." Namjoon tells excited and then Taehyung shrugs, as if that isn't a big deal.

      "Well... After I realized that I like him, I told him so. But he freaked out at the moment, then he kinda ran away?" his reply sounds more like a question, while the older one raise his left eyebrow. "But yesterday he waited for me to be back from the work, and told me he was just confused, and that he likes me too. Namjoon, I swear! I thought it was a dream." he stops when he notices how his brother looks at him amused as fuck.

     "Holy shit, it this a kdrama or what? If he likes you too, he certainly has low standards." the older CEO jokes and the other one just takes a deep breath, trying to not swear at him.

     He is in a good mood, and not even his annoying brother will ruin this. No, not today.

     "What about Jin hyung? He chose you, so his standards are even more bad." the younger one revolts, and his brother just rolls his eyes. 

      "So now what? You two are boyfriends or something?"

    The question catches the younger one unguarded, not knowing what he can answer at this moment. Yes, they kissed, they confessed to each other, but they didn't talk about what etiquette their relationship will have from now on. He should definitely talk about it. Taehyung doesn't want anything to be confusing for the bunny boy. But if he has to be honest, he kinda like this word, when he thinks about the bunny boy. Boyfriend. This means Jungkook's will be only his, and Taehyung only to Jungkook. And hell, sounds pretty good.