Chapter 31✓

~In all this mess, you was the one which created the silence~

•••

      "What the hell... is wrong with me? the voice of the curly-haired boy breaks the silence.

    He struggles to get up from the floor, then takes his steps toward the mirror. Yes, if so far he has avoided everything that happens to him, not he can not do this anymore. Not now, when he felt what it was like to destroy all his lungs, while vomiting over the toilet lid. He doesn't understand exactly what the hell happened, but he only knows that he woke up, feeling like he didn't have much time until he vomited. So he ran to the bathroom while feeling his head extremely dizzy.

      "Jungkook?" a voice wakes the bunny boy from his thoughts, then hears Taehyung knocking softly on the door. "Can I come in?" he asks after, and the younger one looks in the mirror.

    His face is even paler than before, his eyes red and swollen, his lips green, and his forehead sweating. Yes, he looks extremely bad right now. And that only makes him feel bad when he agreed to move here. It's been three weeks, and even if he likes to have Yoonyo and Taehyung so close, Jungkook feels extremely guilty. He feels guilty because he makes Taehyung so worried about him, that he wakes up many times, even though he is extremely tired. Maybe he should move back to his house, this is probably the best idea. In this way, his boyfriend will be able to rest better.

      "I- Ye-Yeah." Jungkook manages to answers, feeling himself begin to tremble again, and that feeling of nausea return.

     When Taehyung slowly opens the door, and then sees his lover in this state, he feels his heart break immediately. Jungkook doesn't look good at all. Taehyung has noticed in recent days how much he has lost weight, he has noticed how powerless he is. Every time he tried to eat something, he vomited immediately afterwards. And that started to worry the CEO very, very much. And no matter how much he insisted on going to Jin hyung for a consultation, Jungkook refused, saying he was fine. But now the eldest is sorry that he accepted, and did not take him by force at the hospital. His condition has become far too bad. 

      "Love?" Taehyung's thick voice makes the other to close his eyes, then gets down on his knees slowly. 

      "I- I am... sorry, I wake you up." the younger one says, feeling even more guilty.

    Why? Why he has to be so fucking weak?

      "Jungkook, what happened, angel?" Taehyung asks in a softer tone, then kneels right beside him, touching his hair slowly. "Look at me, love. Where are you hurt?" he asks after, and the other one takes a deep breath, trying to avoid the sensation of vomiting that returned.

      "I- No... nowhere. I am... fine." the younger one lies, and the older one frowns, trying his best to not raise his voice, because hell, his boyfriend looks everything but not fine!

      "Jungkook, you are not fine. We should go to the hospital, we can find some hospitals still open." the CEO suggests but the bunny boy just looks at the floor.

      "No... no need." the younger one comments, trying his best to talk as normal as he can.

    Shit, this time is really painful. 

     Taehyung fails to reply, as the next moment, Jungkook quickly gets up from the floor, then runs to the toilet bowl, and starts vomiting. The bunny boy feels his chest burning, and the pain gets bigger and bigger, and he starts to tremble even harder. He feels tears welling up from his eyes, probably because of the pain, and his throat feels extremely dry. He really doesn't understand what the hell is going on with him, but it's not good, and he can admit it. It's really not good at all.