Epilogue

Warning: smut!
____

~I fell in love with you deeper and deeper every day~

•••

~after five years~

      "Mr. Kim Jungkook was kinda naughty, doesn't he?" the blue eyed-man asks, smirking and looking at his husband.

      "Maybe, I deserve a punishment, don't I?" the younger's one voice is warm, but not so inocent this time.

      "Oh, of course you deserve a punishment. You gave me a bonner at the party, don't you think you have to suffer the consequences?" Taehyung asks, voice low, as his hands begin to move under Jungkook's shirt, touching his soft skin, while the younger one begins to bites his lower lip; a thing that Taehyung find more than just sexy.

      They were at the older's one company's party, a party that Taehyung suggested for winning an important contract. Maybe Jungkook was bored, maybe he just wanted a 'distraction' but he thought it was a goof idea  to give to Taehyung a boner, a fucking boner!

       They were talking with other people at a table, as the bunny boy started to touch Taehyung's left thigh with his hand, being careful to not be seen by anyone. He started to move his hand more and more closer to the older one's'pride area', smirking as the CEO refrained himself to lose his control and eat his husband just right there. He could easily bending him over on the table, and giving him what he wanted. But yeah, beside them, there was over 150 invitations. So he excused at his own party, then leaved with his husband.

     "Yes, I think I deserve to suffer the consequences... hyung." the doll eyed-boy whispers the last word in a seductive tone, yet having an innocent expression on his voice, while the other one feels how he starts to turn on again.

      "Let's make a magic trick, my love." Taehyung's raspy voice makes the younger one to shiver a little, even if he wasn't touched yet.

      "Wha-What magic trick?" the bubble boy asks, then the older one starts to take off his shirt.

      "Let's make our clothes to disappear." the older one whispers near to Jungkook's left ear, as the doll eyed-boy one close his eyes for a few seconds, then starts to take of his shirt as well.

    After they both stay just in their pants, Taehyung starts kissing his waist, slowly climbing up to the younger boy's neck, as the other one close his eyes again, feeling how his lower area starts to burn of impatience.

      "Ah... Hyu- hyung, please." Jungkook says and the older one smirks.

      "What, love? What do you want? I want to hear you." he tease his husband, and the a faint blush appears on the other's cheeks.

      "Fuck me, hyung."  the younger one comments without any hesitation, as the older one starts to take his pants off, then he removes his boxers as well.

      "Your turn, bun. If you want to get this dick, you have to be undress." the CEO replies cocky, then helps the younger one to remove the rest of the clothes at his turn.

      "Stop staring at me. I wanna feel you inside of me." Jungkook comments and the older one just looks at the piece of art, in front of him.

      "Someone is pretty horny?" Taehyung jokes as the bunny boy changes his position, giving to the older one a nice view of his hole. "I have to prepare you first, bun." he continues and the younger one just rolls his eyes.

      "No need, I already fingered myself this morning." the doll eyed-boy comments boldly, as the CEO chuckles, then search in the bedside, the tub of lubrifiant.

      "So you already had this in plan? Where is my inocent bunny?"

      "He got lost once he discovered your nine dick inches." Jungkook answers instantly, and the older one chuckles again.

     Yeah, Jungkook is not so shy as he uses to be. Maybe because the two of them got married four years ago.

    "What's your safe word? I wanna hear it, angel." Taehyung's deep voice breaks again the silence, as the younger one becomes more and more impatient.

      "Bu- bunny."

      "If you want me to stop just tell me, love." the older one demands as Jungkook nods in a few seconds.

      "Cut the crap and start already." Jungkook comments excited, then the older one begins to put some liquid from the tub on his cock.

      "You are so beautiful, angel." Taehyung says then starts to kiss the younger's back, as Jungkook's mouth starts to escape some unholy sounds.

      "Ta... Tae." Jungkook starts to moans, then close his eyes instantly, as the older one push himself slowly inside of him, making the younger one to shivers subtlety because of the pain.

     The pain becomes pleasure just in a few seconds, as the bunny boy starts to moan even more, the overwhelming sensations being bigger than the slight pain.

      "You're so good, baby." the CEO comments, starting to pushing himself harder in his lover's hole.

      "Ah, hyu- hyung, so...  so good "

      "Your moans are pretties, bun. Good to know that Yoonhyo is not home." Taehyung says and the younger one just keep moaning, without being able to hear him well.

       "Ah, hyung... I wanna-"

       "Came for me, bunny." the older one cuts his husband's words, then Taehyung pulls out his cock, following the younger's one example, and leaving an white liquid on the sheets.

     They both fall on the bed, and Taehyung pulls Jungkook closer to his chest as he begins to stroke his hair.

      "You like my hair, don't you?" Jungkook's tired voice makes the older one to smile, then he kiss his forehead.

      "I love your hair. Is so soft and curly." the CEO admits and the other one sighs.

       "I'm glad he grew up again." the curvy haired-boy comments, then close his eyes, smiling as the older one kiss his nose.

      "You know what I figured out even at that time, when you had that operation?"

      "What?" the younger one's tone is sleepy, making the older one to smile again.

       "Everyone has something set aside. I realized I couldn't live without you, love. You know why?" the blue eyed-man asks again, and the other one just mumbles a tiny 'why?', having his eyes still close.

        "Because you were from the first day when I met you, my destiny."

_____

FINISH

   Ok, this chapter is pretty sucks, but hey, at least I was able to update:)))

I hope u liked this book and even if this smut is cringe and yeah, don't good at all, I hope u enjoyed at least a bit:(

I love u and see u very soon at 'Contractually marriage'