Chapter 21✓

"Sadness flies away on the wings of time"

•••

      "Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Hoseok tells and the other one just takes another sip from his drink. "Let me to understand. Taehyung confessed to you, and even more! He kissed you but your stupid ass ran away after that?" he continues and the younger one moves his glance to the table, ashamed. 

     Yeah, he really did that. 

      "I didn't call you to tell me what I already knew. " the little one revolts quietly and his friend hardly refrains from laughing.

      "But you said you didn't know where you was last night. Then how did you get home? " the older one asks him again, and this time, Jungkook's ears turn even redder.

      Yes, after Taehyung kissed him and confessed in front of him, he wanted to leave as soon as possible, so he started walking in the opposite direction. But he didn't knew where had nowhere to go. So the CEO drove him at his house, even if everything was more than just awkward. While Taehyung drove the car to his house, the younger one pretended to be asleep- he didn't want to talk with him after all that happened- even if he really felt like the CEO looked subtly at him a few times. So yes, he tried to run away from him, but he had to be drove home by him. Great, right?

    "Taehyung drove me at home." the bunny boy whispers, starting to play with his fingers.

     He really wanted to talk to Hoseok. He really wanted to tell him what had happened and ask him for some advice. So he skipped the last course, and asked his friend to leave work as well. And how Hoseok is a really good friend, he did it, without asking what happened at the phone.

     "Whoa, I just can imagine how awkward was the air." Hoseok comments and the other one just nods. "But Jungkook, I have a question though." he says after and the bunny boy turns his attention, to him.

     "What question?"

     "You really think at Taehyung just as a friend?"

      "I-"

    Jungkook blinks a few times, not knowing what to answer at the moment. If he thinks at Taehyung -basically his boss- just as a friend? Hell, why he just can not tell "Of course, I see him just as a friend, nothing more" ? Maybe... he doesn't see him just in this way? And yeah, he knows is wrong as fuck. But still, he can not help. 

     Taehyung is perfect, everyone would fall in love with him. Wait... he really thought about this? That everyone would fall in love with him? If he had to be honest with himself and Hoseok, it would be fair to admit the truth he tried to avoid. To admit that his gaze began to see Taehyung more than just a friend for some time.

      He should recognize how hansome the CEO is, but nevertheless never brag about his physical appearance. He should recognize how modest the older one is, even if he has a lot of money. How funny, smart and how beautiful his smile is. But his most important aspect, the quality that Jungkook first saw, was his kindness. The fact that he was there, while the bunny boy gave in, and took him in his arms, not caring about anything. The fact that he let him cry, and began to tell him exactly what he needed.

"Shh... I'm here, Kookie. You can cry, you can stop pretending."

       And Jungkook did that. He stopped pretending. He fell into tears when the CEO hugged him warmly. And maybe everything was much too fast, much too strange at first, but still, everything seemed natural, normal. Taehyung was there for him, with him.