Chapter 37✓

~Tell me you'll be there when the sun goes down in the clouds~

•••

       "Jungkook, does it hurt a lot?" the blue eyed-man asks, caressing the younger's back with his left hand.

       "No, it's fine." the curvy haired-boy replies and smiles a little, looking softly at the older one. "I'm okay, Tae." he repeats and the older one nods, even if he doesn't believe him fully.

       "Maybe you should stay at home today, Kook. I can talk with your professors if you want." the CEO suggest and the other one looks at him confused.

       "And if they ask who are you or what relation you have with me?" the younger one asks, teasing Taehyung, then the other one scratches his neck, then takes his hand from the other's back.

       "I... I will tell them I'm your... Ăăm... brother. Yeah." the man in suit answers, then he can hears the younger's one chuckles— he loves this sound, he missed this so fucking much.

      "I didn't know that brothers always kiss on the lips. " the bunny boy jokes, and Taehyung remains speechless for a few moments, taken by surprise by the other.

     Judging by the jokes he tells, the big one tends to think that Jungkook is feeling better today, or maybe he's just pretending. He still hopes to be the first choice. They did not talk about a possible reconciliation between them, especially since yesterday, after Taehyung convinced him to return home, Jungkook locked himself in his room and did not leave until Yoonhyo started crying saying that he wanted to see him.

     "Well, maybe we are step brothers." the CEO jokes at his turn, then both of them start to laugh in the same time.

      "I am sorry, Tae." the younger one comments after, then both of them become more serious. "I hurt you, even if this was my last intention." he says after then the other one knells in front of him, taking his left and small hand between his own, then kissing her softly. 

     "I should be the one which apologize. I wanted to go after you even in that night, but someone stopped me. I... I wasn't able to talk with you back then." the older one says and the younger one raise his left eyebrow.

      "Namjoon hyung?" the younger one asks and the blue eyed-boy frowns.

      "What's with him?"

      "He stopped you?" Jungkook questions him, while the older one tries to find the best answer. 

      "Ăăm... no, not him. It was Lisa, my ex wife." Taehyung answers honestly, not wanting to lie to his bunny.

     The doll eyed-boy looks at him intently, without having any reaction at the moment. His ex wife? Why she wanted to see him? Or what she talked with him? Does she knows Taehyung is with someone else? Well, he was, because after arguing their relationship is a little more complicated. The bunny boy has no idea why he feels so ... weird. He has no idea why he has any hatred for that Lisa, even though he has never met her.

      "What she... talked with you? Does she want to come back to you? You want to go back to her?" the curvy haired-boy looks at the floor, while the other one starts to chuckles. 

      Jungkook is jealous at the moment? Or is just an illusion of Taehyung?

      "Yeah, she said that she missed me a lot, and maybe we can try again our relationship." Taehyung tries his best to be as serious as he can, but when he sees how Jungkook's eyes grow even larger than they already were, he refrains from laughing harder.