Chapter 13✓

~I am the boy who is always there for people when they need a friend. I am also the boy who faces many issues alone, but will still do anything to see someone else smile~

•••

    "So... ăăm, what I have done embarrassing last night?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the plate in front of him.

    After Taehyung told him he did something embarrassing last night, the boy with curvy hair, could just thought about it. The CEO insisted on going to his house after breakfast and even though Jungkook refused at the beginning, at his insistence (and because his stomach was crying with hunger) he accepted. And right now they're both sitting at the same table. Taehyung already eats the eggs prepared for breakfast, while the other feels that he doesn't have much time until he faints due to the embarrassing air.

      The whole situation is like a scene from a bad comedy movie.A man he barely knows (although he has already agreed to be friends with him) changed his clothes last night because his clothes were dirty. Really? How the hell can he get over this? And that's just because of his stupidity, because he drank a lot more than he should have. And his problems didn't even go away, they just deepened.

    "Don't worry, Jungkook. I was just kidding with you. It didn't happened ... nothing embarrassing last night. Really, not need to worry. " Taehyung's voice makes the bunny boy snap out from his thoughts, and then he nods weakly.

     Yes, Taehyung lied, but who can judge him? How should he tell Jungkook that he was so drunk last evening, that he kissed him? More than likely the younger boy would run away as if he had seen his biggest nightmare. The boy in the suit would not want to make him embarrassed, so he chose to lie to him. Anyway, it was just a mistake because of the drink. Even if the mistake was surprisingly tasty.

    "What the fuck, Kim?" he then swears in his mind and swallows in sec.

     "Ăăm, I will take care to wash your clothes and return them to you in the next few days." Jungkook says later and starts eating.

     Taehyung looked up from his plate and measured him a little. Last night he had to change the clothes of the bunny boy s because Jungkook vomited on his own clothes. He didn't want to feel uncomfortable and even if he shouldn't, he wanted to help him. He was not really pleasantly surprised when he noticed how much the bunny boy's bones could be seen. He knew in advance that Jungkook had a much weaker figure than he should have, but after seeing with his own eyes the bones that were far too obvious, he realized that everything is much more serious.

     He has to admit though. The boy with light curly hair looks very cute in his clothes. The gray, wide sweatpants and the sweatshirt bigger than him, make him look like a bunny ready for winter.

    "Don't worry, you can give them to me anytime. No need to hurry. " he reply later and smiles weakly. "Eat everything, okay?" he says after and looks at the clock on the wall.

    Jungkook notices that the man in the suit looks hurried, and then he realizes. He should probably get to work.

     "Oh, you have to get to work, right? Sorry, it was my fault I messed up your schedule. I-"

      "Easy there, you will drown. " Taehyung cuts off the boy's line of thoughts in an amused tone. "Don't worry, you didn't confuse my schedule at all. I only have a few meetings today, and this after lunch. I was pretty free today anyway. " he explains and Jungkook feels a little better instantly.

     "Still, I feel bad . I bothered you last night and you really let me sleep in your house. Who knows where I would have ended up if you hadn't helped me?" Jungkook then asks with a faint smile. "Thank you very much, Taehyung."