Chapter 3 ✓

~I found heaven in your eyes, now all that's left are just lies~

•••

      Awkwardness.

      That's what Jungkook feels at the moment. Sitting in Taehyung's car (a damn  stranger for God sake!), while the older's one little boy keeps staring at him, it's not the best situation. The curly-haired boy begins to regret that he agreed to be led to work by him. If he had been took a taxi, he wouldn't be so embarrassed now. Why is he so embarrassed?

      Maybe because Yoonhyo( the boy which Jungkook saved) doesn't move his glance. And one of the most bad feeling for the curly hair boy, is when someone keep staring at him. Doesn't matter what's his or her age. It's still awful.

    But the younger one has to admit. The little boy it's really cute. He will be as handsome as his father, Jungkook can bet.

      "You know, at first I thought you are an angel."  the little boy beside of Jungkook says, and the other one just smiles, while Taehyung looks subtle at both of them in rearview mirror.

      "You could met some real angels if Jungkook wasn't there." Taehyung's deep voice makes Jungkook to move his glance on the window. "What was in your mind, Yoonhyo? I told you many times, to wait for me! Why are you more an more disobedient with every day that pass?" the older one raise a little his tone, and in Jungkook's surprise, Yoonhyoo just rolls his eyes.

     'A sassy one' Jungkook tells himself, trying to not smile at the little one's cuteness.

     "Well, it's your fault! You was the one who punished me a week! Just for a stupid vase." Yoonhyo revolts cutely, and Jungkook looks at him in a serious glance.

      "Little one, don't talk with you dad like this." Jungkook intervenes before Taehyung to has a chance to reply. "You know, your father must to shruggle a lot to raise you as beautiful as he can. You have to listen to him, he knows what's the best for you. You understand me, little guy?" he asks after and Taehyung glance again in the mirror, this time looking more intently at Jungkook.

     The pale yet beautiful boy smiles at his son, while the older one doesn't understand why he feels the need to smile too. It's just... Jungkook's smile is really contagious.

     Yoonhyo nods with a small smile, then starts to touch Jungkook's hair, while the curvy haired-boy giggles. The awkward air it's already gone, and he is really enjoying this moment. He asks himself how this could be, if Yoonhyoo was his little brother, or maybe... his son. Maybe his life wouldn't be as lonely as now.

     "If I will be obedient, and I will listen my dad, you will come in visit? Or I can go to see you! Can I?" the little boy asks out of blue Jungkook, and the other one looks at him confused.

      "Why?" Jungkook asks at his turn, and Taehyung stops the car, in front of the younger one's destination (the curvy haired-boy explained to him just one time, and he already knew at which restaurant is Jungkook working).

     "Because I like you. I want you as my friend, can you please be my friend?" Yoonhyo asks cutely, and Taehyung glance at his son's behavior.

      Jungkook giggles and nods, then he opens the door.

     "If you will listen to your father, for sure!" the curvy haired-boy answers and Yoonhyoo claps his hands happy." You have to wait from now on your father when you will finish your classes, okay?" he asks after and Taehyung just smiles - he can not understand how a stranger can be so kind.