Chapter 15✓

No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people~

••••

      "Why we didn't go to the same restaurant where you work, Jungkook? " Yoonhyo asks and Taehyung immediately glances at the curly-haired boy.

     Jungkook doesn't seem to be disturbed at all about the little boy's question, and even more, he smiles a little. Why would he be bother? The little one has no idea what is going on in his life and the children tend to be curious by nature. Yes, they didn't go to the restaurant where he used to work. That's because it would have been pretty weird to go as a customer just a day after you was fired. And Taehyung understood, so he drove to one of his favorite restaurants.

     Unfortunately for Jungkook, the restaurant is extremely elegant, and the food all three of them ordered, well ... is much more expensive than paying for a month at the former job. But he promised, especially after Taehyung helped him that night, when he was far too stupid and drank over the limit.

      "I was fired, angel. " Jungkook answers sincerely, and the older man is surprised at how calm the other can be. 

    Yoonyho frowns for a few seconds, but then seems to think for a few more seconds. He immediately turns his gaze to his father, then speaks with hope in his voice:

     "Why don't you hire him to take care of me? You were looking for a nanny anyway, dad! " the little boy suggests, and Taehyung remains silent for a moment to weigh the suggestion.

     How come he hasn't thought about it before? Yes, even though he hasn't known Jungkook for a very long time (crap, he knows the bunny boy just from ten days. to be more accurate), he feels that he can fully trust him when it comes to his son. He knows for sure that Jungkook is responsible and that he can take care of Yoonhyo. He would even feel calmer if he knew that his son was in Jungkook's care.

    But the question is whether the bunny boy will agree. He knows all too well how he turned down the offer a few hours ago when he offered to offer him a job in his company. He knows all too well how he said he wants to find another job on his own without his help. But if he thinks better, it wouldn't be his suggestion, but Yoonhyo's.

   "That would be a great idea! I would really like to know you in the care of someone I trust. " Taehyung reply to his son, then turns his attention to Jungkook. "What do you say? Wouldn't you be interested?" he asks him later, trying to look as relaxed as possible.

    "Please angel! I really want to stay with you longer. I'll show you all my plush toys collection, I pormise!" the little boy intervenes and looks at the boy to his left with puppy eyes.

     The CEO giggles at his son's cuteness, while the other one tries to understand what is the best answer. It's really in a dilemma. A big fat dilemma.

      In a way he doesn't want to accept. He really doesn't want to be helped by Taehyung again (it was already too weird that morning). He would like to find a job on his own. That's why he refused the first time the CEO suggested he work for his company.

    But on the other hand, it's not long until the end of the week. He also needs to find a hospital with all the necessary equipment, and that's as soon as possible. He knows all too well his mother's health. He knows all too well how dangerous it is for her to be disconnected from the devices and he can't really risk it.

     "I do not know what to say. " he finally manages to mumble, and Taehyung smiles immediately (he didn't say no, so there are still chances to accept).