Chapter 7✓

~All the clouds in me are raining~

•••

      "Dad, why you drive so slow? Are you a snail or what?" the little one asks, and the older one rolls his eyes.

     "If you know how to complain, then why don't you drive inside, hm? Maybe you will be faster." the man jokes and the little boy  shrugs.

      "If I had reached the pedal, I would have driven." he defense himself, and Taehyung giggles.

     "And we would be dead for sure." the man reply at his turn, then stops the car, in front of Jungkook's work place.

    They decided to take him to the park from here. Jungkook came out with this idea. He said he has to work until noon anyway.

      "Ah, where is Jungkook?" Yoonhyo asks excited, and his father just ruffles his hair.

      "He must to be here in a few seconds, don't worry tiger." the older one reply and the cutie boy just nods.

     Taehyung still can't understand why Jungkook accepted his son's suggestions. I mean... the man it's not mad or something because the bunny boy accepted to go at the park too, it's just... surprised? Or maybe curios?

     "Look! I see him!" Yoonhyo's voice is higher, and Taehyung looks at the window, then he sees Jungkook's near to them.

    He smiles as soon as approach his car, but the older one can tell for sure that he is still tired, exactly how he was when he came with his brother at the restaurant. And Taehyung must to admit. He is more than just curios now. Maybe... Maybe he is worried? I mean, it's humanity, that's it. 

     "Ăăm... Hello!" Jungkook says while he enters in the car, right in Taehyung's left sit.

    Yoonhyo wanted to sit in the back for some unknown reasons. And Jungkook saw first saw Taehyung's left sit.

    The CEO gives him a smile, and try his best to not ask him what's happening. Because something is certain happening with him. His face is as pale as a few days ago, and he looks exhausted. His eyes are even more red, and his nose is a little red too. He is still sick?

     "Jungkook, you are ok? You look awful?" Yoonhyo break the awkward silence, and Taehyung wants to comments something, because his son's words choice weren't the best, but Jungkook giggles before that.

    "Thank you for the compliment, Yoonhyo." he jokes then smiles again. "I'm fine, I just... I just had to finish a lot of essays those days." he says after and Taehyung starts the car, then looks at him subtle.

     So he wasn't sick, or overworked himself? He stayed late in night for some essays?

     "Essays? You are still in university?" the oldest asks and the curvy haired-boy nods, then closes his eyes a few seconds, trying to escape from another headache, at least for the moment.

    "Yeah, I'm in my last year." he answers simply, then opens his eyes again, looking at the window without a lot of enthusiasm.

     Fuck, how much he wanted to sleep last night. But even if he was more than just tired, he had to go to the hospital again. His mother—

     "Which department?" Taehyung's deep voice destroys his thoughts, and the bunny boy starts to play with his fingers, feeling somehow small.

     He is not really used to talk about himself with a lot of people. It's kinda uncomfortable for him. Why? Without any good reasons, but maybe because he is alone in the most part of time. He doesn't have a lot of friends (without Hoseok, all the people that he knows are just acquaintances). And maybe that's why he feels so weird to talk about himself with other persons.