Chapter 23✓

~Everything in my heart was frozen, until I met you. ~

***

      "I... Ăăm... I apologize on behalf of my brother. It's always more intrusive. I apologize if it made you feel embarrassed. " Taehyung says and scratches his neck, and Jungkook just smiles a little. 

     After the dinner - which was quite embarrassing - was over, Jungkook desperately wanted to leave, and Taehyung drove him in his car, as usual. The road was pretty quiet, and the CEO tried all the curses he knows in his mind, because of his older brother. All the time they ate, Namjoon tried to find out as much information about Jungkook as possible, but that's not the problem. The problem is that the questions were far too personal, (far too personal!). And yes ... dinner was pretty embarrassing. And after about ten minutes they arrived in front of the house of the curly-haired boy.

     "No need to apologizes. He is... friendly." the bunny boy says at his turn, then moves his glance at the ground. "Taehyung... I... I wanted to talk with you about something." he continues and the older one looks at him even more intently than before.

     "Yeah, tell me. What is it about?" Taehyung asks, while the younger one tries his best to not bites his lower lip. 

     "I... What... what are we now?" he manages to question, and the CEO looks at him confused at first. "I mean, we kinda kissed... and yeah well, I just... ăăm, I am a little confused, I guess." he continues and the older one smiles, then takes a few steps closer to him.

     He knew had to talk to him about it. Especially after Namjoon told him yesterday, and he's glad Jungkook was the one who opened the conversation. It's not like he was afraid or anything, but he just didn't know what to talk at first. And now...

    "Jungkook." the older one calls his name, and the bunny boy glance at him, somehow shyly. "I am not really that type of guy which kiss anybody he sees, or just a friend, I kinda do that thing if I feel something more than just friendship for the respective person." he says after and takes his hands between his own, then looks him closely. "I want you as my boyfriend, Jungkook. If this is okay with you, of course. So you would want?" 

     The younger one smiles at his turn, feeling again his cheeks too hot. He can not understand why is so fucking childish. Is not like he is still a teen or something, so why he act as one? Maybe because he maybe because so far he hasn't had anyone to like as much as he likes Taehyung.  It's not like he hasn't received invitations to a movie or a date from boys, or even girls. But he always refused, for different reasons. He did not want to accept the boys' invitation because he thought it was just a distraction and a waste of time- this until he met Taehyung. And he couldn't accept any invitation to the girls because, well ... because he's not attracted to them at all.

     So maybe that's why he's so panicked and excited at the same time, hearing only that word from Taehyung's mouth. Boyfriend. After what happened yesterday, that's all he thought about. To what the two of them will be from now on, what they will become, or if everything will break down in their friendship. And yes, he really wanted to talk about it with the other, because he wanted to receive an answer, to understand, to know how to prepare.

    When he realizes that the one in front of him is still waiting for an answer at his turn, he straightens his voice. Taehyung seems a little scared, probably because he thinks Jungkook is hesitant, but it's not like that at all. The bunny boy was simply not in such situations before. The words don't seem to find their way out of the youngest's mouth, so he decides to show him what he wants. So he lets go of his hands, then pulls Taehyung s closer by his jacket - which the older one didn't change when he came home from work - and then kisses him.