Chapter 28✓

~Hold my hand and don't let me go, even when I tell you that. Because I got lost, and the only way I can find my road is with you, next to my side~

•••

     "Please... don't cry, my dear bunny. I... I will still be with you." the white-faced woman whispers, and then tries to smile, but fails - the pain is too big.

     The curvy haired-boy looks at her, eyes full with tears, crying like a mess for the first time in front of her mother. Because he decided. He decided to ease her pain, to let her go. After he talked about this with her of course. And the bunny boy wasn't so excited to see how much she wanted to be disconnected from the devices. So he took his heart in his teeth, and then slammed it hard against the walls of his soul. And when his mother's smile appeared in front of him, he fell into the abyss of despair. She realized that after this last time, she would never be able to talk to her again. He will no longer be able to hear her warm voice, or her serene eyes. He will truly lose hie mother.

     "No ... I don't know if I can do this anymore. I- I can not let you go, mom!" the bunny boy says between his sobs, as his lover kneels beside him.

     Taehyung really wanted to be near Jungkook, especially now. He can't even can think how painful it must be for the younger one, and the fact that he can't help with anything makes him crazy. He would like to do much more than just sit next to him, watching him cut more and more from his soul. He wished he could find a cure for the boy's mother so she wouldn't have to leave. But he can't find anything, his brother-in-law explained this painfully clearly. And that makes him feel damn useless. 

      His boyfriend, the one who made his days brighter since their first meeting, is now exhausted on the edge of a pit full of sadness, despair and agony. And Jungkook has already fallen into that extremely deep pit. And the CEO has tried and still tries hard to bring him to the surface, but he fails. He fails to help him, to get him out of the darkness. And that scares him.

      He is afraid that his angel will lose his wings, that he will not fall from the sky too quickly, and that he will be completely different. He does not want his lover to lose his smile, to lose forever the light in his beautiful eyes. He does not want the pain to destroy his pure heart and to uproot his soul. He is afraid that once Jungkook loses his mother, he will lose at his turn his bunny boy.

      "Jungkookie... I am tired, I really am." the woman's weak voice takes Taehyung out of his dream state. "I want to see... your dad, Kookie. I miss him." she continues after, with a faint and clearly painful smile on her face, while his lover just keep crying.

      The CEO does not what he can say, or if he should say something.When he began to fall in love with Jungkook, he automatically began to think of the younger one s mother too, at the fact that he needed to meet her, before moving on with her son. But he did not think even for a moment that their first meeting would be the last, that they would see each other just before she closed her eyes for the last time, without being able to open them afterwards. Half an hour ago, when Jungkook introduced him to his mother as his boyfriend, Taehyung was really surprised to see how warmly the woman looked at him. She was not upset because his son did not tell him, on the contrary she said "I am glad to see that after I leave, someone will be to your right." And that really left a lot of pain in the CEO's soul.

     He began to wonder even more than before, why? Why does this woman deserve such a thing? Why does she have to suffer when she has his whole life ahead of him? Why does she have to leave his son behind, even though she doesn't want to?

      "I- I... love you a lot, mom." 

     The pain in Jungkook's voice makes the other feel another stab in his heart.