Chapter 10✓

~Remember me when the rain starts~

•••

      "Why I'm here?" the curvy haired-boy asks his friend, looking confused at the room.

     Why is he in an hospital room? Or better to ask... Why is he the patient? What the hell happened?

    Hoseok looks at him in a serious grimace, then sighs. He is pissed of, yeah. He is angry of his friend, because he never tells him what's wrong or what's happening with him. He is angry of Jungkook because the bunny boy puts himself in the last place all the time.

    "Because you never listen to me." Hoseok reply and Jungkook looks at him even more confused.

    The last thing that he remembers is when Taehyung and Yoonhyo wanted to but some cotton candy. After that, everything is in a fog.

     "Hoseok hyung, please tell me what happened exactly." the younger one asks and the other one rolls his eyes.

      "You fainted because your diet is inexistent and your sleep is nowhere to be found." the older one explains in a more relaxed tone, trying to ease the tension air.

   Jungkook doesn't know what to answer at his turn, then smiles a little.

     "Oh." it's the only thing that he says, and Hoseok looks now even more pissed of.

      "Oh?" the older one imitates the other, then takes a deep breath. " Really, Jungkook? This is all you can say? How can you be so careless when it comes to your health? You fainted because you didn't take care of yourself, of your body. You overworked yourself, Jungkook, this is not good at all." he continues and this time, the other one rolls his eyes.

      Yeah, he knows that Hoseok has right. He knows he overworks himself, but what is the problem? As long as he can make more money to take care of his mother, he doesn't really care.

     "I am perfectly fine, really!"  the younger one revolts, then he seems like he thinks a few seconds. "You... Did you brought me here?" he asks after and the older one looks at him, while raising his left eyebrow. 

     "You don't know who brought you here? Don't you remember anything?" Hoseok asks and the little one nods, puzzled.

     "I... I don't." he answers then he waits an explication from the other one.

     "That guy, ăăm... Taehyung? Yeah, I think this was his name." Hoseok tells and the other one remains speechless a few seconds.

     Some memories of yesterday immediately comes to his mind, so that later he can feel his cheeks much redder than they should be. Taehyung carried him in bride's style. Fuck it!

"Keep your eyes open for me."

"You will be alright, just hang out a few minutes."

     He really said this? More than likely at this point, the CEO is wondering what the hell is wrong with Jungkook. It certainly helped him because he felt sorry for him. In addition to embarrassing himself, he destroyed their walk as well. Yoonghyo has already said he does not spend much time with his father, and because of him, yesterday's outing was also destroyed.