Chapter 32✓

~I learned what pain is. Nothing but my whole life~

•••

      "Jungkook, you really are fine?" Joshua asks, and the curvy haired-boy looks at him with a faint smile on his face. 

      "Yeah, just... I don't know, I'm a little tired I think. " the younger one answers, then takes his phone out from his pocket. 

      He has about five missed calls from Taehyung. He should probably call him back until he comes to his college. Yes, Taehyung is capable of such a thing.

       "I think you should go to the hospital, Jungkook, I can go with you if you want." Joshua suggests and the other one leaves his phone on the bench- he will call his boyfriend after the break will be done. 

      "No need. Actually, I will go today with Taehyung, after the classes are finish. I really told him it is not necessary, but yeah... he insisted this morning way too much." the bunny boy comments, and the older one remains quiet a few seconds, then forces a smile. 

      "I am... glad to see your boyfriend is so caring with you." Joshua comments at his turn, and the younger one nods, with a small smile on his face. 

      "Yeah, but he's been exaggerating lately. Even now I have about five missed calls from him. I keep telling him I was fine, but he doesn't believe me. " he says and rolls his eyes, and the other just looks at him intently.

      "He is just worried about you, Jungkook. " he says, then looks at the sky. "It's better to have someone to worry about than not have anyone. " he whispers later, and the other looks at him intently.

       "I know." the younger one agrees then looks at his turn at the blue sky. "You have someone which worry about you as well." he continues after, and Joshua giggles a little, then raise his left eyebrow. 

      "Yes? And who is that person, can I know? " the eldest asks in an amused tone, and the other smiles proudly, showing his bunny teeth to Joshua, who missed like crazy this cute view.

       "Of course is me, hyung. I really care about you, a lot in fact. And I am worried as well." the younger one admits, while some butterflies dance in the other boy's stomach. "You are an amazing friend, and I am really glad I got to know you." the curvy haired-boy continues, and Joshua's smile slowly fades.

     Right... An amazing friend. Don't get him wrong, it's not like Joshua doesn't like being friend with Jungkook, but the truth is, he's understood for a while that he cares about Jungkook more than just a friend. But who can still condemn him? The bunny boy is cute, beautiful, smart, funny, kind-hearted, in short ... perfect. Who wouldn't fall in love with him? And Joshua can't blame him because he already has a boyfriend. Even if he wanted him to be that one.

     "You are really amazing, Jungkook. You know that, right?" the older one asks, looking softly at the bunny boy. 

     "I try." the younger one jokes, and the other one smiles- he is glad to see that Jungkook is a little more happy today. "Joshua hyung, can I ask you a favor?" the younger one says after, and the older one accepts instantly.

      "Of course, anything for you, Jungkook."

     The bunny boy smiles then looks again at the sky. Maybe what he will say next it will be too cruel, but it is necessary.  

       "If something happen to me, please take care of yourself and Hoseok hyung." the sentence takes the other by surprise, then frowns instantly.