chapter 5 Jebedaiha

Chapter 5 Jebedaiha
Written by ink_vendetta

What a horrible night, Sarah had died from the multiple  bite wounds , no she had been killed by her own sister , how did this even happened  , hours ago he had it all his life had reached a climax  , now he was  not only mourning his oldest Sarah the toughest of the three , the leader of the kids as he would love to call her  she would even boss around her older brother ,but dealing with the fact that  the other one had to be restrained, in the attic like a vulgar rabid dog  , or a sick animal . She had even tried to bite him , her own father , his sweet little Pezzie who never so much has kill a fly , its like she didnt know who she was , or where she was . Whenever he was speaking with her she acted as if he wasn speaking a foreign language . His wife was crying uncontrollably, he wanted desperately  to pray , he felt the need to like never before , this was probably the hardest trial he had had to deal in his entire life ,but alas  his bible , his cross  where in the same room as Pezzie . He wasnt ready to face her , not yet , not today , not after what happened , she scared him  , he was confuse , in denial , angry at the situation,   anybody else that would have hurt one of his kid  ,he would have beaten up , took his time , enjoyed it, enjoyed inflicting pain on the sinner who had dare put one of his in harm way, just like that time when he had caught someone stealing from his farm , The thief had seduced and had taken advantage of Pezzie kindness , he had beaten the fellas , to where he was left bleeding and hurt in the eyes of god that would have been  the sin of wrath ,however Jebedaiah found solace in the fact that the bible also said "thou shall not steal" . But this time , the one that deserved hgis wrath ,it was Pezzie ... his precious daughter, the younger one , the sweeter one , how could he hurt her , it had seemed like just yesterday that she was learning to ride her bike ,a flamboyant  pink she had been eying for months now , Jebedaiha remembered having to go to the bike shop owned by a highschool friend old man Rickart  , he though hed be embarrassing him buying that little girl bike  , he though he would be ridiculed at the very least be the butt of the joke , but when Pezzie saw the bike she had ran and hugged him , yes Pezzie could have tame the wildest horse with that cute  smile, and that positive attitude, she was god chosen ,. He heard his wife coming down  , he could clearly see that she  had cried .
- what is going on , how is she do- , he started to say 
- what are we gonna do ? She cut him off clearly in distress
- we cant go to the hospital  its like hell there . We cant go in the room , we have to be cautious , cautious of our own daughter. said  Jebedaiha 
-  Exactly its our daughter and she needs our help .implored his wife
- God is keeping her safe ,dont worry , we will find a solution. Tempted Jebedaiha 
His wife left the room crying , Jebedaiha  couldnt leave just yet ,he had one last task , burying his daughter , burying Sarah the thought itself  seemed so  foreign, no parent should outlive their kid let alone no parents should have to bury his kid , how and where  would he get the strengh ... but it had to be done and nobody could do it but him . So he digged and digged , when he was finish it was night  , he took one look at the sky
- Why are u testing me god ? Do i have to prove my devotion once again? He asked speaking to no one .
He was tired both physically and emotionally  , It wasnt the i have  worked hard kind of tired , it was more of the im drain emotionally , physically  and mentally . His wife was in bed , " I cant even begin to think how she feel , she was  more sensitive and she had been a great mom" her and Pezzie , well they were like  best friend , so similar it  was uncanny  at occasions . He took a shower feeling the warm water hit his skin washing the hard work away, usually this was his  favorite part of the day , but today he didnt get to enjoy it . Back in his room , he found his wife , in the same position that when he had left , she hadnt move . He closed his eyes to sleep but couldnt . There  was noise  coming from the room they had install Pezzie in ,rumblings  , growls , it was constant noise . He only  found sleep hours after , it had been the worst night of sleep he ever had , plagued with nightmare  about Pezzie , what father had nightmare about their own  kid attacking them  . He needed god, he needed his presence , but where was he , was this a test ? He looked around , his wife had left the bed , he went to the kitchen  "she is probably making breakfast " he thought . In the kitchen , there was no one , he called his wife ,no answer. He went back to get dressed , it was sunday after  , he had to go to church . That when he realize , thats when hope hitted him   , it was so obvious , the best news  . The noise was dead , no rumbling , no growls , it was finally over !!!!
- Pezzie is back ! He said  She is finally back  , he offered a small breathed " thank you" followed by an amen . He walk , no it was more like he ran and open the door to the attic. 
- Oh Pezzie , how worried i was , what happen to you , how glad i am that...
He stopped half sentence , mortified  . There she was ,his wife was hugging Pezzie , her eyes wides open , but ... but  Pezzie was eating her , the floor was bloody , Jebedaiha  could see the inside  of his wife outside of her body . He began to saw red , all conscious though leaving him and screamed
- What have you done , Pezzie , how could you
Pezzie turned to him looking at him , her eyes were  miky . Then she  went back to her meal ignoring him. The next few moments , was it hours?  Were blurry, Jebedaiha  took an old fireplace poker ,he had left there to repair and had hit Pezzie square   in the head knocking her out , but she had gotten back up , he must have hit her a dozen of time before she even stopped . His wife was dead , his two daughter,  we're also dead . Jebedaiha  fell to his knees in front of his bible
-  Why have you forsaken me  god , your own child ,  you have turned your back on me ....